Ch.20 Double Date

Its been about 2 days since I moved here seeing this place makes me happy and in pain at the same time it reminded me of a perfect life I once had. Me and Wonbin both agreed that I would cook he would buy everything and clean.

"Binnie good morning," I say sleepily. But he doesn't say anything that when I stopped we're not dating anymore why did I call him that. "Sorry I didn't mean to Wonbin it slipped."

"It's okay call me binnie I miss it," he said but he says the last part quietly I still hear it. I smiled but why.

"Do you wanna practice the lines after this we start filming in a couple days."

"Sure," then suddenly my phone rang. I rolled my eye after I saw who it was.

🐑🐑Ge Calling...

"YOI DON'T TELL ME ABOUT ANYTHING HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU MOVED OUT?????? WHY DID I ONLY LEARN ABOUT THIS WHEN JISUNG TOLD ME!?!? AND YOU MOVED IN WITH WONBIN!??"

"Ge calm down I thought you already knew," I take the phone away from my ear he was so loud.

"CALM DOWN HOW DO I DO THAT WHEN I FOUND OUT MY SISTER MOVED IN WITH HER EX!??!"

"GE STOP YELLING! You do not have to worry so much in 21 this year," he worries to much.

"Chen Chen can I not worry about you? Most people haven't gone through what you have the experiences you faced are different I know you're 21 but as a brother how can I just overlook this not many have almost been sold alive before," he said not yelling but in a serious voice.

"Enough Ge can we not talk about that I'm doing good here don't worry about me Binnie is good to me. Go back to work Ge I'll be fine," I reassured him and hung up I knew he cared about me but what choice do I have but to be here.

Call Ended...

"It was Yang Hyung right?" I nodded.

"Anyways back to this this plot is so spot on," I laughed.

"Huh?"

"Haven't you read the story of this drama?" He shakes his head. "Well it about a girl named Lee Chaeyeong that got cheated on by her idol boyfriend Park Junghwan and years later she faces him again but this time as an idol also."

"Oh I didn't know that," Wonbin never stopped to look at anything he just took the role for her.

"Isn't it funny I get to relive the experience but as part of a character this time," I chuckled sadly.

Wonbin could see the sadness that she had to endure he knew she went through a lot because of him. He doesn't know anything of what happened to her after everything all he knew was she was almost dead because of him he regretted everything but what could he have done about the situation.

2 days later...

It was the first day of filming and many NCT members came to visit me some were busy and my members came too.

"You have a visitor Wonbin," the staff said. It was Bit na.

"Bin-ah we didn't you inform me of your first day of filming," she wrapped her hands around his arm. All I didn't was smile while watching the scene you've only dated one girl that bullshit.

"Oh hello its you from the other day."

"Hi it's nice to see you again," I never actually wanted to ever see her. Then a person tapped my shoulder.

"Congratulations Chen Chen Nuna," he smiled brightly with a bouquet of roses.

"Gyuvin!? You're here too," I had a wide smile and hugged him. I had missed him and the others a lot since they left the company. "You've grown even more since the last time I saw you," I ruffled his hair.

"Nuna I missed you too I was free today and decided to visit you on your first day on set," he handed me the flowers.

"You silly boy you didn't have to getting rest is important especially at your age."

"Come on nuna I'm 20 I'll almost be an adult you don't have to treat me like a kid," he siad. Wonbin watched the whole sight clenching his fists.

"Nice to meet you I'm Bit na I'm know we've seen each other but never talked. How about this if you two are free tomorrow all for if us could go out together kinda like a double date.
____________________________________
755 words