Ch.32 School days

It was the year 2017 a young Taiwanese girl named Liu Chen was moving to Korea because of her brother becoming a trainee at a famous entertainment company their. The new environment definitely was different and she didn't have any friends here but she didn't let that stop her Liu Chen was a very optimistic, bubbly, and happy girl. She didn't really let things get to her.

When she first moved in she saw a boy running like he was training he was extremely handsome to say the least but Chen Chen never really worried about this things she just wanted to make friends so she approached him.

"Here,"she extended her hand to give him a bottle of water.

"Who are you?" He said not talking the water. Wonbin thought it must hav been one of the girls from school but he had never seen her before and her Korean didn't seem to be a that good.

"Umm I'm Liu Chen I just moved in," she said in broken Korean.

"Oh thanks," that's all he said with a small voice taking the water. "I'm Park Wonbin," he pretended not to care very much but his heart was pounding she was one if the most beautiful girls he had ever seen and her Korean was so cute he began to fall in love with her.

They talked a little as they walked back she tried to tell him the best she could about how her brother was a trainee in Korea that's why she moved. He didn't speak much just listen to her be he had a smile.

They found out they were neighbours she was happy to have a friend she also enrolled in his school that's where she found out wonbin was extremely popular for his good looks, being an athlete, and for being quiet and never really smiling he never really spoke to anyone. Girls in the school went crazy over him.

So when they saw Liu Chen so close to him and making him smile those girls got mad although no one ever did anything. But Liu Chen was also the same she was instantly popular among guys for her beauty and personality she always made people smile.

It 6/17/2018 Wonbin was going to the company because he got called to do another audition so he missed school. On that day Chen decided to go have lunch with some friends.

"Here but this blindfold on," one of the 3 siad.

"Oh why?"

"Just do it we have a suprise for you," another one siad.

After they drove for awhile the others brought her into a building. She didn't know what was going but Chen Chen was a very naive girl and blindly went. The girls push her down and took her blindfold off. They laughed.

"You're extremely brave and stupid you now that right," the 3 bent down to her level.

"You think that you can just take Wonbin away from me. What did you do to him you fucking bitch did you seduce him?" Then she commands one of the girls kicked her.

"W-why I thought we were friend?" Chen siad as she fell back.

"Friends? You must be kidding you touched what's mine now you gotta pay the price," the girl cackled.

"Calm down girls don't ruff her up to much. She's a pretty one this one could go for a lot. Where'd you find such a pretty orphan usually the pretty ones are adopted instantly," a man in his 50s say Chen was confused scared and wonder what he ment by this one could go for a lot. And she wasn't an orphan.

"Well we're gonna get going now"

Meanwhile wonbin got to the company and they told him that it wasn't and audition he was now a trainee. He was so excited he ran to school to tell Chen Chen but when he got there lunch had been over and she wasn't in class which was weird she wouldn't miss classes. Then wonbin ran into one of her friends.

"Have you seen Chen Chen?"

"Uh C-chen Chen no I haven't," she looked nervous. Wonbin new something was wrong he never trusted her friends to begin with.

"Where is she?" He asked sternly. She didn't respond.

"I SIAD WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?"
____________________________________

"Who are you?" Chen asked the man in a shaken voice.

"You don't need to know that come on get on the stage it's your turn soon"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop asking questions you're pretty so as long you keep your mouth shut you'll be sold quickly," he said annoyed.

"SOLD?" She widened her eye. Did they hate her that much to sell her.

"Shut up your next get up." She didn't move.

"Come on," he grabbed her wrist and she fought back crying.

"LET ME GO DON'T TOUCH ME STOP," she pleaded but that man was much stronger than her. He dragged her on the stage as she kept screaming.

"No.25 for toda-

"STOP," Wonbin cam barging in.

"Let her go she's not an orphan I can prove it she belongs to someone already and has a family"

"An how can we trust you young man?" The man said.

"I suggest you trust me because if she was reported missing you guys would be in a lot of trouble," the man was angry but didn't want to risk it and whispered to the bodyguards to let her go.

Wonbin went over to pick her up.

"STOP DON'T HURT ME PLEASE LET ME GO DON'T TOUCH ME," she didn't know who it was she couldn't stabilise herself.

"Shh calm down it's okay it's me binne I'm here no one's gonna hurt you okay," he was very gentle and picked her up. She clung onto him desperately hearing that voice calmed her down.
____________________________________
980 words