Ch.31 Trauma PT.2

WARNING ⚠️: Trauma, mentions of human trafficking.

Wonbin quickly picked her up bridal style and took her out the building.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM MY SISTER!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER IS HER LIFE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS," Yang Yang screamed angrily and slapped her across the face.

Renjun stoped Yang Yang from doing anything else.

"Security take her out," Renjun siad. The others watch in disbelief.

"THIS PARTY IS CALLED OFF FOR TODAY INFORM THE REPORTERS!" One of the higher ups announce.

Yang Yang, Renjun, Ning Ning, Jisung, and Anton run after Wonbin.

At the hospital

They quickly got her inside and informed the doctor what happened.

"Are there any family here?"

"Here! I'm her brother," Yang Yang said.

"Okay so it seems she fainted because of so psychological trauma did anything happen to he when she was younger? like bullying to cause a reaction like that. From what you all said she seemed to have a severe anxiety attack," the doctor responded.

"When she was 15 she was almost sold into human trafficking she recovered pretty well but it still probably sticks with her," Wonbin siad kinda panicked he was worried for her. He was guilty he couldn't stop it and that it was caused by him once again the reason why she was in this state.

"Can you give more details?"

6/17/2018 Chungdam High School...
____________________________________
260 words

Sorry for the short chapter😅 The whole backstory to Chen Chen's trauma is gonna be explained next Chapter✨