Ch.19 Our Home

"Live together!?" I was surprised.

"Come on this is a good opportunity Wonbin is nice kid! It's not like you've never meant before you guys are in the same company."

"I'm not sure though," I was very hesitant. I sent a glare to Wonbin.

"Come on this drama is very important didn't you say you wanted to make this drama amazing if there's not chemistry between the main leads how will it be good just accept it," he sighed.

"Fine I guess I'll do it," I answered with a heavy heart I had to do this it was for my future and Wonbin wouldn't hurt me. "When can I move in."

"In a day," Wonbin was smiling like and idiot. While I was so mad I was gonna kill him how could he ever prepose such a thing.

"Good then the next time we meet will be on set," the Director smiled and walk away once I heard him walk out I turned to Wonbin.

"ARE YOU CARZY WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST THAT!? HOW SHAMELESS ARE YOU WONBIN DON'T FORGET YOU CHEATED ON ME!?" What is wrong with him who wants to live with there ex.

"Chen Chen calm down..." He took my hands and was about to say something but I was not having it I forced his hand off and stomped out of the building.

"Just text me the address I'll be there tomorrow."

At the company...

"WHAT!?!?" Ning Ning and Ji siad in unison.

"So let me get this straight he wants to live with you after he cheated on you?" I nodded and Ning Nings mouth hung wide open.

"I didn't know he was such a scum. He must be crazy who would willingly live with their ex especially when they broke up on bad terms," ji siad.

"I 100% agree who wants to live with their ex but I have no choice do I," I looked down and sighed.

"When are you moving," Ning Ning asked.

"Tomorrow."

"So I'm going to be all alone in the dorm," I nodded sadly I'll miss her. We got some many noise complaints in that dorm but we never gave a shit. I shared a dorm with Ning Ning.

Next morning...

After saying goodbye to Ji and Ning Ning I got into the care driven by smy manager. I never really stopped to look at the address till now it was that place I can't believe he still kept it. But why? I told my manager where to go and after 10 minutes we arrived I stood Infront of the building reminiscing about the memories I had here I walk to the front door and knocked no one enter so I thought it would hurt to try the pass code was still the same our anniversary...

"Oh sorry I did hear you come inside," Wonbin appeared at the door. I walked in side a stood for a moment everything was the same all the memories playing out Infront of me.

"You still kept it," a tear flew down.

"I couldn't bear to sell it," he said quietly.

This was the place me and wonbin lived in together I remember when he first bought it I went to my room and nothing has changed although back then I usually slept in his room for two reasons because we were a couple or because he was out on tour and I missed him at some point he was just never home. I left our home when I found out about him kissing Bit na. But I guess this will be our home again temporarily.

"Why don't you wash up and go to bed its late," Wonbin siad at the door frame.
____________________________________
620 words