Ch.14 Congratulations

"You shouldn't be asking me you should be asking Giselle. Chen Chen do what you want to not what others want okay."

"I'll keep that in mind thank you Ning Ning," I was sincerely grateful.

We hung up and I decided to talk to her tomorrow I was quite close to the ÆSPA members a lot of it was thank to Ning Ning I was I happy I had a friend like her to talk to and she was the only Chinese speaking idol speaking with her didn't require as much brain power because it was my first language.
____________________________________

The next morning I walked in the company and instantly went to find Giselle.

"Sunbaenim excuse me can I talk to you?"

"Sure thing Chen Chen," we went to the rooftop. "What do you need me for."

"Well Unni I got an offer to join ÆSPA since you are leaving but if I do join it'd be like I'm trying to replace you and I can't do that to you I won't take it if you don't want me to I-" I was so nervous I didn't wanna upset her.

"Before you say anything more. Do you wanna do this?"

"Unni I won't do it."

"Answer me Chen Chen is this what you want," she asked me.

"Yes it is," I siad looking down. She took my hands.

"Then do it I already left the group I know you Chen Chen you are so talented you have a good vibe that's different from mine I know you won't try to replace me in the group you'll be your own member a very pretty, confident, and talented one so Chen Chen do what you want don't ask me or others this is your life," I was so happy she smiled sincerely at me.

"Thank you so much Unni," I bowed.

"There's no need to thank me now go sign that contract girl," I nodded and made my way to that superiors office.

*Knock Knock* "come in. Miss Liu have you made your decision.

"Yes I have I will sign the contract," I picked up the pen without a worry in the world and signed it felt so empowering. After discussing some thing I went up the office and into the practice room.

"Congratulations!?" Ning Ning, Winter, and Karina shouted in unison. And confetti came out.

"We so happy to announce that you're now apart of the group now," Karina hugged me and I started crying I was so happy I'm finally gonna be an idol.

"You're such a big crybaby," Ning Ning laughed.

"Shut up you ruined the moment I bet you would cry if you were going through this right now," I bombastic side eyed her.

"You're acting like you didn't cry when we first debuted Ning Ning," winter siad.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AGAINST ME."

"CAUSE YOU'RE THE EVIL MAKNAE YOU PISS US OFF SOMETIMES," Winter responded. I laughed we all did it was one of the best moments of my life I'll always remember it.
____________________________________
508 words