Ch.5 Cheater

I was walking up to the office. When I saw my big bro.

"Hey! Ge."

"Chen Chen!? Why are you hear," he walked over to me.

"You could atleast say a hello or glad to see you," I snickered.

"Oh shut your ass up not after you yell at me yesterday and to think I went through all that trouble to get an TESLA for your birthday," ge sighed disappointed. I knew he was kidding though.

"Ugh fine I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just surprised. And I'm soooo grateful for my present."

I had gotten the car for my 18th birthday I was so happy at the time I remember driving around ith binnie when we were dating I called him binnie when I'm by myself I call him that it makes me happy and forget that he ever cheated.

"Ok fine I forgive you but what are you doing wondering in the halls?"

"I'm trying to find that on short ahjussi I think it's Kim something."

"Oh him it's to the left 2nd door. Do you want me to write it down be you suck so much with directions," I glare at him and hit him on the shoulder.

"Ow that hurts stop you little bitch," he deserved it. Anyways after that I finally got to the office.

"Oh Chen come sit so I was wondering if you are going to move to the dorms since you don't have your own place?"

"Oh I am moving in probably tomorrow maybe," I siad I wasn't sure though.

"Also today is your first day at the company today you won't really practice but get shown around the building heres your id," he handed the thing to me.

I walked out and Ning Ning from ÆSPA showed me around since they thought it was better if I had someone who could speak Chinese. Even though I'm fine with other languages.

"Here are the practice rooms they have more security it's a face scan only idols and mangers and some higher ups can go in here let me help you put your face into the system," Ning Ning was a nice girl she helped me a lot I never asked for her age but I assumed she was younger than me.

"How about we take a break I'll go get some water stay here," she siad I didn't know what to do so I just stood there then I heard my name.

"Nuna behind you!" It was Anton.

"Hello Anton how hav you been."

"I'm good how about you come inside the practice room first though," he laughed a little.

"Sure."

Me and Anton continued to talk we had a lot to catch up on it's been 1 and a half years after all. then the door opened.

"Chen Che- sorry I mean trainee Chen why are you hear," wonbin siad. I looked at help and walk straight out the door and he ran after me.

"Chen Chen wait," I turned around to talk to him.

"Just leave me alone wonbin it's not like we're dating. We could have still been though if you didn't pull that little stunt if yours," I rolled my eyes.

"Chen Chen Please I love you I've always loved you I was a coward back then and didn't know how to tell you but please listen," Wonbin took both my hands. I didn't wanna hear it I tried to get out of his grasp but he was not letting go.

"Excuse me what!?!?" I look behind to see Ning Ning standing their with her mouth open. I take this opportunity to slip out and in successful I quickly take her hand and run to the cafeteria.

"Wow calm down girl what happened what was all that."

"Well you see....

____________________________________
635 words