Ch.6 Meeting NCT

"I used to date him and something happened then we broke up but it's all in the past now," I say to Ning Ning.

"And he wants you back?" She asked.

"Well umm... I don't know okay but you can't tell anyone one about this okay?"

"Deal my mouth is shut," even though I just meant her I trusted her plus she's an Idol if the word got out she'd surely get cancelled. "Now let's go eat something."

I followed her over to the cafeteria they has lots of food and people everyone seemed to know Ning Ning very well. I was a bit shy during everything which wasn't really me because I was like the loudest bitch you knew. After we ate I went to meet all the NCT members I got dizzy from all the people they all told me their names but I didn't remember any.

"I'm Jisung the youngest," a tall guy with black hair siad.

"Not anymore Ji she's a year younger than you," siad lele.

"Nice to meet you all I'm Liu Chen you can call me Chen Chen," I put a smile one my face. But actually I was extremely confused who was who. Then my brother started to burst out laughing.

"What's so funny don't laugh you'll make her more nervous," Kun hit him on the head.

"Well it's just funny seeing her trying to be serious."

"But why is that funny can someone explain to me," A guy named mark I think or was it Marco. I shot a glare at my brother.

"Oh shut up I don't laugh at you when you're on stage trying to look cool," I was so done with him.

"I wouldn't care anyway I can't hear you in the big crowd," he responded I was about to kill him.

"OH YEAH I BET YOU'RE FOREHEAD IS BIGGER THAN THAT CROWD."

"YOU LITTLE BRAT MY FOREHEAD IS NOT THAT BIG THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T PAY YOUR OWN TUITION."

"WELL NOW THAT ILL START ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY ILL OKAY YOU BACK OKAY. AND ALSO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T USE MY MAKE UP," I was so into this fight I forgot about the others.

"HEY CRACKHEADS!? stop fighting but Chen Chen is right you do have a big forehead.

"YAA who's side are you on," My bro siad trying to hit Renjun ge.

"See this is why Jun Ge is better than you," I stuck out my tongue.

"Don't forget who bought you a TESLA for your 18th birthday."

"Ok stop I'm hungry let's go somewhere to eat," Ten siad. I just nodded.

We all went even though it was a little awkward I tried to talk to them.

"So Chen Chen do you only speak Korean and Chinese or do you speak other languages,"mark asked.

"I can actually speak 5 languages my family is Taiwanese also I lived in Germany for 6 years then. I moved to Korea I also learned English and Japanese," they all widened their eyes.

"5 wow you're amazing," Jung woo said.

"You're a lot like Yang Yang he lived in Germany too," Johnny or John said.

"True I mean I'm his sister so it's basically the same."

"Hahahaha this is why you just don't say anything John," Haechan laughed. John looked embarrassed.

____________________________________
555 words