Ch.10 Bestie

That when it hit me she was the girl that wonbin cheated on me with the girl that was a hundred times better than me back then she had everything money, rich family, fame, looks, good career, and talent none of which I had. She was the very girl that kissed him on that stage. I guess they really are dating. I scoffed.

"What and asshole you said you wanted me back but you have a girlfriend."

"What did you say," Ning Ning asked looking up from her phone. I felt like someone was staring at me I was right it's Jisung he was looking at me from the front counter.

"Oppa over here," I waved him over.

"Hello Chen."

"Why are you here? If you have time maybe we could all go for a mea?"

"A meal I need to go practice," Ning Ning siad winking at me right after she went I got a text say good luck with your date. I love her for dear god but why? Did you have to do this to me I don't even know him well Ning Ning I'll make sure to beat your ass when I come back.

"I do have time let's go theres a good Korean BBQ place down the street," I nodded and followed him. We got our table and sat down.

"Umm so just wondering why did you wanna be and idol I remember Renjun hyung telling me you didn't wanna be an idol."

"He told you that? Anyways I became an Idol because I had a change of heart is all," that was a lie of course.

"Not trying to offend anyone but It's because of Wonbin right?"

"W-what do you mean it's not," how did he know nobody knew anything but my brother

"I know that we don't know eachother well but I've noticed some things how you get made and how when we all went out for dinner you said that wonbin had already cheated on the girl he loved and just now in the lobby you called him an asshole and said he wanted you back is this true."

"Yes he is but please don't spread this information and I promise it won't effect my practice plus I don't love him anymore," Jisung was really good. "Has anyone else noticed."

"No nobody else has noticed just I happen to always be very near by I'm not trying to dig up your secrets or anything how about to be even I tell you a secret of mine I have a tiny crush on Lele."

"A tiny one?"

"Well maybe one that has lasted for 6 year," he whispered looking away.

"WHAT!? FOR HOW LONG," I shouted i never thought this would ever happen.

"Hey keep you voice down we don't wanna tell the whole world."

"Sorry well I guess now we're even okay promise me you won't tell anyone about this and I won't tell anyone about your matter but you must tell me everything that happens with you and him and I'll tell you what happens between me and wonbin deal?" I extended my pinky and and so did he we crossed fingers I think he just might be my new bestie.
____________________________________
542 words