Ch.7 Want You Back

When we all got to the restaurant it wasn't very busy probably because it was a very high end one usually for dinner. The others were asking me questions about my life and interest they were all really surprised to find out Yang Yang is my brother. It was a little uncomfortable since I really only knew the members of WAYV.

"Sunbaenims you're here too."

"Sohee? How about you guys come join us we haven't had a dinner with all of us," Taeyong said. I wondered why? Why did this have to happen to me I must be the unluckiest person to ever live. The worst part was were I sat there was open room and I knew for sure wonbin would sit by me.

"Lele ge can you trade spots with me j wanna sit by my bro," he just looked at me confused.

"But aren't you already sitting by him?"

"Just trade with me okay," Lele ge finally agreed so I didn't have to sit next too wonbin.

"Who's gonna order? Not it," Mark siad putting his finger on his nose. Apparently this was common one person orders everything. Well the last one to call not it was Wonbin.

"Fine I'll order," he said he was saying the order but the waitress wasn't writing anything and just looked at him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't get that you're really handsome whoever dates you must be really luck I bet you've had many girlfriend," I scoffed yes he did have many girls and at the same time.

"Oh no actually I've only been with one girl and i was actually the lucky one to be with her," wonbin laughed.

"Well then you better treat her well and don't cheat on her," the waitress siad.

"And what if he already did," I scoffed quietly. Then my brother elbowed me in the stomach.

"Don't say that there people here."

"Oh well I'm sorry ge that you've never been through that and you've never felt how painful it is to wanna kill yourself because of someone else's selfish actions!" I stormed off to the bathroom I couldn't believe my brother all he did just now was add salt to the injury.

"Is she okay do I need to check up on her?" The waitress was concerned.

"It's okay she'll be out in a minute just give her time," Yang Yang sighed.

"Is she okay what happened?" Shotaro asked.

"She's okay just she had some trauma in her teen years," Yang Yang replied.

Wonbin felt bad because he knew it was because of him but he needed to get her back. He needed to show her the truth she held his life together she was his happiness the only place he could truly be carefree.

"Sorry about that I just had some bad experiences a years ago that caused depression some times different things can trigger it," I bowed deeply.

"It's okay if you need a break or something you can just go there's no need to apologize," ten replied.

Anton felt something was off but he didn't say anything he knew what Chen siad earlier was about Wonbin he has no idea what happened after the kiss but he does knows it was ugly.
____________________________________
542 words