Ch.21 Leave Him Alone

"Double date?" So they are dating I thought.

"Tomorrow? Sure I have time tomorrow your guys shoot ends at 5 right?" Gyuvin answered I blinked thrice I didn't wanna go. Who wants to see there ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend on a date!?

"Fine I'll go," I sighed quietly.

Tomorrow at 5pm...

We arrived at the café there wasn't a lot of people since people were either going to cram school or at work.

"So how did you guys meet," Bit na asked.

"We used to go to the same company," I answered smiling reminiscing about old memories.

"I remember when we first ment and you were scared of me," Gyuvin laughed.

"Correction I was afraid of you dog EUMPAPPA's nails are crazy."

"Crazy? EUMPAPPA's nails are perfect," he responded dramatically.

"Why are you going against me I'm older than you. Respect your elders kid," I said hitting the back of his head.

"Oww what do you mean elder you're one year older than nuna."

"If you're gonna fight go somewhere else," Bit na laughed but wonbin didn't he just sipped his coffee displeased.

"So how did you two meet?" I asked.

"Well when he first debuted we did a song together and ever since then..."

"Oh so you two have been dating since that happened?" I couldn't believe this and I thought he loved me.

"Chen Chen we're n-" wonbin siad but got caught off.

"The Mic is open anyone that wants to should sing a song," one if the café workers announced.

"You should go sing," Gyuvin siad.

"No way I don't even know what to sing anyways," I sighed.

"Oh come on I'll go with you," he grabbed my wrist and we went up.

He dragged me up on stage and picked up a guitar.

"Hello everyone Today this beautiful lady will be singing..." He trialed off wanting me to finish even though he probably knew what song I was going to sing.

I leaned into the microphone "I do by (g)-idle,". I smiled at Gyuvin and started to sing.

"Oh-oh-oh
Hit me like a shot in the heart," I sang as he played the vibes were perfect and the few that were there all watched.

"I don't even know how to think
'Cause now she got your heart so I feel
Stupid, foolish, afraid, I'm losing
Everything I thought I couldn't
My whole world is falling apart
Don't you go falling in love
Trust me she's not the one
She won't ever
Love you like I do
Hold you like I do
Know you like I do," i tried not to look at him he probably knew for a fact the song I was singing is directed at him.

"Don't you go falling in love
Trust me she's not the one
She won't ever
Love you like I do
Hold you like I do
Know you like I do
Don't you go fallin' in love
'Cause I'ma break that shit up," I smiled brightly at Gyuvin I was enjoying myself to be honest I was kinda nervous at first but now it all just felt right.

Back at the table...

"She must like him," Bit na chuckled.

"Wha," Wonbin was too focused on the and not listening.

"They're cute together the song must be about him look at how she looks at him," Bit na smiled but wonbin scoffed he was not having it.

"Bit na how many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested please stop bothering me and leading people to believe we're dating," he said angrily.

This was just to much see his girlfriend with another man that he's a hundred percent sure likes her and on top of that Bit na he never lashed out on Bit na but he had enough of her...

I finished singing and the people clapped me and Gyuvin got off stage.

"It would've been amazing if your voice didn't crack," he teased.

"Oh shut up my voice didn't crack," I scolded him.

"Ok fine in all seriousness you did amazing," he starred in my eyes with a smile. As we got back to the table.

"You guys did amazing," Bit na commented.

"Thank you oh I'll be back," I got up and went to the restroom Bit na came along to fix her makeup I walk out to see people gathered.

"YAA YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BASTARD YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND," Gyuvin shouted at Wonbin while he just threw a punch at him they both had a couple bruises on there face.

"YA STOP WONBIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE GYUVIN ALONE!?" I stood Infront of Gyuvin.
____________________________________
780 words