Ch.2 Ex Boyfriend

"Chen Chen!?" I said never expecting to see her again.

"Wonbin hyung you know her?" Anton asked.

"Tell use because y'all just had a cute k drama moment," shotaro laughed

"It's nothing lets just go."

"Okay whatever you say than," shotaro looked disappointed he wanted to hear the tea or whatever it was.

"I walked into the office and sat down," it was a very nice place. "I'm Liu Chen," I siad shaking hand with I assume would be the CEO or something.

"Hello I bet you already heard what we want we are looking for girls for and girl NCT unit and we think you are perfect," he smiled I was a little wary about it though.

"If you don't mind me asking why? Isn't NCT already a good boy group why a girl one?" To be honest I didn't wanna be an idol and was going to 100% say no.

"Well we wanna expand NCT and we think you're perfect. If you do decide to do it you'll be the first and we promise to provide you a dorm," I was looking at him like there's not fucking way I'm gonna do this. I'd probably get hate for it too like have you seen some of those netizens.

"Umm I'm not sure I'm a trainee but I don't really like kpop or anything like that," I was being nice. There no way AT ALL I'm doing this I don't care if it's SM or something or if I can make lots of money because I already planed on making a lot of money and the way I'm gonna do it won't really make me have injuries or get mobbed.

"You don't have to decide now we'll give you time. How about this NCT is performing at a festival tomorrow how about you come here are tickets," he gave me two tickets. I mean if he gave one I was not gonna go because I would start probably freaking out because of how many people there are. I thought about going with yibo ge since he was free and in Korea right now.

Chen Chen
Ge guess wha😌

🐑🐑Ge
What do you want Chen Chen I'm busy🙄

Chen Chen
Why can't you be nicer to me😭

🐑🐑Ge
Cut to the point little child

Chen Chen
I'm going to your ✨cOnCeRt✨ festival thing tomorrow. Because yo CEO or whoever that man was wants me to join NCT🥴

🐑🐑Ge
WHAT!?

🐑🐑Ge Calling....

"YOU WHAT NOW!?"

"AHH don't scream at me. Well like 2 days ago my boss lady told me SM wanted me to be in a new all girl NCT unit."

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME. DO YOU EVEN WANNA BE AN IDOL!!?!!?!"

"I SAID STOP SCREAMING!??!?!! also not really but I didn't wanna be rude so I just kept my mouth shut. Also he gave me 2 tickets so I'll be there tomorrow with Yibo ge if he's free."

"Ok good because I'm not sure if you should join."

"Why? And also what if I do," I was just playing.

"Listen to your big bro OK? I'll she you tomorrow then I need to go practice now bye."

"Bye Ge eat your meals okay," we hung up and I called yibo he said he was busy so I asked Ollie since he was a big fan of NCT he said yes.

The next day I wore black high heels. Skinny ripped jeans, a black tube top, and a leather jacket I did some basic make up. And then I went to pick up Ollie. It was very crowded went we got there we had front row seat. Luckily NCT was preforming 1st they were really cool on stage but I didn't think I could ever do it. I saw my brother he looked really cool actually.

"Everybody my sister is here tonight," My bro shouted then the cameras came on me. I was now being shown on the big screen and people were cheering I was kinda embarrassed so I cover my face.

RIIZE dressing room

"Head up we gonna go on in 20 minutes," eonseok siad. As they were all watching from the TV. And Wonbin was on his phone.

"Hyung isn't that the girl you held the other day?" Sungchan asked.

"That is her..." He was surprised but happy did she come to see him but that would be impossible.

"Wait isn't that Liu Chen?" Anton asked. He didn't recognise her the other day because she just ran off.

"You know here Anton?" Taro asked .

"Yeah she's Wonbins ex-

"You guys lest get ready to go on stage stage," wonbin siad covering Anton's mouth.

Back to Chen Chen

I was sitting with Ollie wait for the next group to perform.

"Please welcome RIIZE."

I didn't know how they were like I said I'm not a fan of K-pop and don't really know any group besides the really famous ones and the ones in my company. When I saw there faces I froze. Why was I scared all of the sudden of course wonbin would be here he was a trainee after all. Our eyes locked and I quickly looked away. After there performance I went to the bathroom right when I got into the hall I was stopped.

"Chen Chen," wonbin grabbed my wrist.

863 words
____________________________________