Ch.12 Dating?

"Ji I'm hungry do you wanna go out and eat I'll pay as a thanks for last time," I smiled brightly but it was all apart if my plan.

"Ok let's go."

We get in the elevator and get to the lobby and started going to the place. Lots of staff were looking at us there were some rumours about me and him dating in the company since to them we got close all of a sudden. Though the fans didn't know about this. We arrived at the restaurant it was a very nice one.

"Ji Oppa I'll be right back," I say getting up. Im not coming back but someone else is instead.

I walked out the restaurant and waited for a text I got it 5 minutes later.

🙄LeLe sImP🙄
What the hell is going on you little bitch. I thought we were going out for lunch WHY is Lele here!?

✨cHeN cHeN✨
How ungrateful😒 you better use this opportunity well I already gave them my card. Make your feelings kinda clear do something to make him remember you for the whole night okay?

LeLe sImP🙄

Dude not you giving love advice do you even know anything about love😑

✨cHeN cHeN✨
FYI I do and did
you just dude me I am
literally trying to help you ji😐

✨cHeN cHeN✨
Now stop texting me and pay attention to him. Being on your phone so much makes you look bad he'll think you don't
care about him.

I shut off my phone and walked to a café near by to get an coffee. But before I actually got inside Wonbin grabbed my wrist I knew it was him because nobody else would take my wrist for no reason and I know what his hands feel like.

"CHEN CHEN IS IT TRUE?" Wonbin shouted he seemed panicked.

"What are you talking about? Also don't shout let's get inside first and then talk," why was he here I really didn't want to see him right now or ever actually. Some people were staring at us after what wonbin did. We went in and sat down and ordered 2 drinks. I wondered what he was talking about he was never the type to shout in public he was more shy and quiet.

"So is it true you're dating Jisung?" He asked. I scoffed why did he care?

"Why do you need to know? I might or I might not be dating him," I looked away from him. Why would he ask that.

"Chen Chen tell me I'm your ..." He trailed off I knew he was going to say Boyfriend.

"My what huh Wonbin? Leave me alone we broke up a year ago. I still can't believe you have the nerve to ask me that. I don't demand to know who you're dating," I was so done. After saying that I just got up and left I couldn't believe him. What had happened to him? What changed him?
____________________________________
502 words.