Ch.28 What Do You Want PT.2

"Oh Chen Chen your brother is here," my staff said to me.

"My brother!?"

"Oh Yang Yang hyung is here," Wonbin siad.

"Hello," after my brother bower and introduced himself he hit me one the back of the head "how've you been little brat"

"HEY!? You're ruining my hair!? Why are you here anyway Injunie ge just visited me," I complained.

"Actually I'm here to talk to Wonbin if I could have a moment," he glared daggers at him.

"You can talk to him be quick though. ON BREAK FOR 20 MINUTES," the director siad.

Wonbins Pov

We went to the rooftop and I didn't know what was going on. He seemed upset with me.

"Why is Chen Chen living with you and when did this happen."

"Oh you didn't know. The director agreed to it because the chemistry was of-," I responded before a punch landed in my face sending me to the floor he grabbed me by the collar.

"YOU DAMN BASTARD I NEVER ONCE YELLED AT YOU OR HIT YOU FOR BREAKING MY SISTER!? I NEVER ONCE BLAMED YOU FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE I OWED YOU ONCE FOR YOU GETTING MY SISTER OUT IF DEPRESSION BE YOU PUT HER RIGHT BACK INTO IT! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM CHEN CHEN TO TOY WITH HER AGAIN? IM TELLING YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER IF YOU WANT THAT," He punched me again I didn't fight back I deserved it.

"WHAT THE HELL GE STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING HIM," I could hear Chen Chen scream running over to me.
____________________________________
3rd person Pov

"This might hurt a little," Wonbin flinched as she put medicine on him. It wasn't to serious the side of his mouth was bleeding and he got a couple of bruises on his cheek.

"Thank you," he said smiling.

"Why are you smiling I don't know why my brother did that but you could've at least fought back maybe then you wouldn't be as hurt."

"Awe were you worried for me," to be honest he's just happy that Chen Chen was caring for him.

"Ye- no no why would I be worried for you," she looked away. And I just laughed.
____________________________________
365 words