Ingrassia, Jewel of The West

Join this server, we got some p cool and chill people, we just mess around and have fun, and we discuss anything you'd want to discuss.

https://discord.gg/3nNqVrGdfY

Enjoy.

--------------------------------

We began our march once more early in the morning, and if Sir Saare's words held true, we would reach Ingrassia by noon, and now it is almost noon, and I can feel the land starting to change shape from being filled with all sorts of terrain to a clear flat land.

Sir Saare suddenly stopped and turned to me, it seems he has a habit to seeing how fast I react to him stopping.

"Satoru, hold on to this, when we get to the check-points, I want you to stay right behind me and don't get lost in the crowd, the lines are excruciatingly long, and I want you to keep a low-profile, I will go on ahead, don't take too long, got it?"

"Wait, Sir, what do you mean?! What's the point of keeping a low-profile? Don't people know we're Holy Knights?"

"Muhaha...

MUHAHAHAH! I have thought so far ahead for this exact moment.

Satoru, that is why I had you not wear armor, so you don't stand out.

As for me, I will be entering via special access, since my face is widely known.

This is your second test throughout this mission, the test of patience and having a still mind!

Let it commence!"

"Wai- SIR SAAAAAAREEE! DON'T LEAVE MEEEE!"

Well.. There he goes...

This isn't the second test.. this is the third..

Him being with me is the first one, for sure, one-hundred percent..

Hinata, when I get back from this mission alive and well, I will tear into you like no one has ever dared to.

I'm legitimately concerned for myself, how the hell am I supposed to guide myself when I enter the city after the "long" checkpoint?

Asking people, how embarrassing.. Going to a city you don't even know anything about.

I guess it is a good opportunity to get some solo learning experience, since Sir Saare wouldn't let venture on my own.

So for the first time since I came here to this world, I am relying on myself's instincts and guidance.

I took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way, as it was a short distance.

The glorious city entered the horizon bit by bit, and I was mesmerized, I didn't get to see Lubelios properly, so seeing this is a very high benchmark to set.

To say Ingrassia was simply "beautiful" would be a crime against such a phenomenal feat of engineering, the walls were massive, the house designs were all large, almost every building reached 4-5 stories, the way each house looked was simply outstanding, and at the center of it all, the white castle that could only be described as heavenly-looking.

I had to go inside, to see more, there is probably so much I am yet to see that would only make me like this city more, so I made my way quickly to the gate, and stood in line.

Honestly speaking, I think I look funny.

I was quite short compared to everyone else, but I had a blade on my back that was almost half my size, I think I am about 150 centimeters, the sword was 70, it was just short of half, which looked really comedic I guess? That prompted some people to harass me.