Sword Art On The Line

Deciding to go ahead and take a gamble at where they're heading, Dashi gave Satoru a few pieces of advice, making sure to not show Satoru that they're not heading back to where they were.

{Satoru, I sense an increased amount of creatures from the surrounding area.
Be on extra care, but, more likely than not you'll meet the same people you already have.}

He played it safe, just issuing a simple alert to Satoru.

But Satoru's next topic threw him a bit off guard, as it was a random topic to bring up all of a sudden.

-"Yeah, that aside..
I am beginning to regret having wished for such a small body.."

{Huh?}

"It's incredibly annoying, strong as I may be, it's deathly annoying when everyone towers you at twice your height.

Not to mention the people of this world don't really care for height in terms of my combat, so my original wish of having a small body so people could try picking on me is just entirely useless."

{...}

"What?"

Dashi snickered to himself, seeing a reflection of his gone past in Satoru.

He was also rather average height, surrounded by people who were marginally taller than him.

Even if he wasn't as short as Satoru, he understood the pain, funny as it might have been to watch.

"It's not funny.

Though I have gotten a little jacked throughout my time here.

Not sure if that is even useful."

{It would be funny to see a tiny muscular feminine boy, wouldn't it?}

"Fuck you.."

Dashi laughed, Satoru sighed, the former was having the time of his life, the latter was regretting his existence.

"Enough laughing.."

{Mhm..}

"Seriously, onto other matters."

{Go ahead.. pf..}

"What a daze..

Anyhow..

Dashi, I need to learn more about the sword.

And soon enough, I'm gonna need to switch my sword."

Satoru gave a good point, he can't maintain his current state and just hope to whoever is out there listening that his goals will be carried out by themselves.

Dashi gave it just a tiny bit of thought, and gave one easy solution.

{Y'know, I can just help you get used to movements via exertion, the same thing we used to do.}

Only after he said that did Dashi facepalm, he realized that saying this could remind Satoru of Saare and Leonard, and he could only cross his fingers in silent prayer.

He didn't underestimate Satoru's wits, but just this once, he wanted him to be stupid.

"Hm.. Is there any other option?"

Dashi silently cheered to himself.

He kept confirming to himself that he wasn't a bad guy, rather, he was just trying to confirm Satoru's safety.

Dashi shut his glorious silent cheers up temporarily, and pretended to be in deep thought.

"Anything will do, I need to be extra careful for any next encounter."