Hostile Zone

Join this server, we got some p cool and chill people, we just mess around and have fun, and we discuss anything you'd want to discuss.

https://discord.gg/3nNqVrGdfY

Enjoy.

--------------------------------

It has been a few days since we have been left Ingrassia, and we have not stopped since, we skimmed past the Kingdom of Falmuth, the checkpoints were not nearly as guarded as Lura's, so just the simple view of Holy Knight armor from afar was enough.

As much as I hate to skip past the events of the past days, nothing much really happened, the diaries of Ingrassia were completed the second we left, I thought we would see something worthy of writing for Falmuth, but nope, nothing of note.

We were just entering the Jura Forest, and I was having a talk/meeting with Sir Leonard and Sir Saare.

"Alright, Satoru, before we continue, I will tell you things you should take heavily into consideration, so listen closely."

Sir Leonard, with his ever so considerate tone, asked me to come closer.

That I did, and we three were practically forming a small triangle.

"Saare, stay quiet for this one, I need to give Satoru the harsh truth and full picture."

"Yeah alright.."

"Satoru, the Jura Forest is home to as you have probably already figured out, monsters, not just hordes, crowds, or towns, millions of monsters.

You already know that the Western Holy Church has an entire doctrine based on exterminating monsters, but since we're in the territory of our practical enemies, and are under their mercy, we cannot go hostile.

Monsters are divided into two categories;

Actual monsters, who are referred to as the unintelligent beasts you fight, such as fire ants, bats, and the like, those ones are not really as important to the Church, but should you see one, do not provoke it, let it attack you, we cannot risk angering the care-takers of the forest.

Then there are monsters in name, Majin or Demi-Humans, those beings have intelligence and can communicate and use skills effectively, and those particular beings are what the Church opposes.

And at the center of all those monsters, lays one great beast, the ancient enemy of the Church,

The Storm Dragon, Veldora.

That entity has wrought destruction unfathomable upon this world, and thanks to the efforts of a hero centuries ago, that beast was sealed in a cave, which took the name "The Sealed Cave".

Ever since that day, the Forest has never been the same, people would come and go into the forest much easier, but do not let that fool you, for it is for that exact reason we must be careful, Satoru.

Do you understand?"

I took all that in, and after a few seconds of processing, I nodded.

"Yes, Sir Leonard, I understand.

So no attacking monsters, is what you're trying to say, yes?"

"Yes, exactly that." Sir Leonard said that after turning to Sir Saare, which made me chuckle a bit.

"Hey! I told you like five times already, I won't attack anything unless I'm forced to!"

"Good, I cannot afford to stand up for you if you get in trouble with the Dryads."

"Dryads?"

"The ones who guard this forest, they know everything that goes on in here, they know we're here as well probably, and that we just had this talk."