Final Arc - Prologue - Lazy Town

-"Dino! Get up! We're working here!"

A loud voice called to Dino, the lazing angel, who was laying on the ground with his body very shoddily covered by a blanket. Even if the angels, spiritual beings by nature, do not feel heat or cold, he still found it "Comfy".

Dino, half-asleep at this point, replied in a very tired-like tone.

-"Yyyeaah.... No.."

The giant who was telling him to get up had a nerve burst, this was a daily thing for them at this point, it was pitiful that he was even asking Dino to do this.

-"Dino...
I will only ask you once.
Once."

Dino opened one eye to look at Dagruel, and he saw the dead serious look on his face. Dino instantly stood up like a soldier and tidied his "Bed".

Dino turned around to look at Dagruel, who was still giving him the same angered look. That caused Dino to sweat even more and pick up whatever work he could do.

Once the engine started, it kept going, so Dagruel left Dino to do whatever he was doing now.

To be precise, he left to investigate an incoming wave of aura.

His brother, who was younger than him, had already went on ahead.

-"Glassord! What's the issue? Another breakout from that spot?"

His brother responded with a negative, which surprised Dagruel. And upon closer inspection, they saw a simple human approaching.

Glassord approached Dagruel..

-"Do we kill them? I don't sense any good coming from them."

Dagruel immediately waved off that option, no matter the incoming entity, they must know its intentions first. Dagruel has been reformed for quite a while now, and he would not stand for injustice.

The leader of the giants stepped forward, and called out to the newcomer.

-"Hail traveller, do not take a step further."

The incoming human stopped moving.

The distance between them was noticeably big, but nothing too massive, which allowed Dagruel and his brother to study this human's physical appearence.

Silver-Blue hair on the longer side, a really small body when compared to a giant, and a pair of golden eyes.

"Name yourself, and state your cause for coming here.

No one randomly stumbles on this land."

-".."

The human then coughed, the cough was filled with dust. Then they gave the requested information.

"...Satoru..
I have come here.. On the path back home.."

<The path back home...?>

The ruler of giants questioned such a desire, he knew that to the west laid no further road, so, what could this enigmatic traveller possibly hope to reach?

"May I.. please go forward...?"

Dagruel was no fool, he can tell when someone was obviously lying, but, this stranger wasn't.

Even with all that exorbitant power that was detectable, which Dagruel should've known of, this person was a phenomena beyond comprehension.

So, Dagruel had an idea, to let this person into his town temporarily.

He could keep watch.

He could know what had transpired, what had happened for this person to have come to such a place.