First Blood

Join this server, we got some p cool and chill people, we just mess around and have fun, and we discuss anything you'd want to discuss.

https://discord.gg/3nNqVrGdfY

Enjoy.

--------------------------------

"Now that they're on their way, I can head back."

Saare stood in front of the main house, he wanted to talk to the current man in charge.

He was approached by an old white-hair.

"Hello there, young man, you must be Saare, of the Ten Great Saints, am I right?"

Turning to said old white-hair, Saare looked at him for a second, before getting an annoyed look.

"I'm not young! I'm decades old! Probably older than you!"

"Hoho.. You're decades, I'm centuries old."

"...! Centuries?!"

"You're the first person not to think I'm the oldest person they've ever saw."

"Yeah well, I'm way older than I look, so I wouldn't judge at first impression."

"Good, it is a good trait to have.

But you seem to have many downsides to your upsides."

Saare's eyebrow twitched.

"..Haah?!"

The white-hair laughed again.

"Ohoho.. You're quick to anger, and are prideful.

Look into your memories, I am not incorrect, and your on-edge expression tells me so."

Saare took a loooooong breath and then responded like he was a thousand year old hermit.

"I assure you, those traits are very situational.

When I am with close people, my behavior, responses and all there is to me is different.

You can ask them yourself."

"And what makes you think I didn't already?"

Saare flinched, he has been exposed.

"Your other friend, Leonard, spoke highly of you, but he opened up to me about how careless you are.

I will await the day I see your combat skills, and how flawed they are."

Almost losing his "composure" and attempting to choke the man to death, Saare quiets his inner rage down and responds smugly.

"Right back at you."

"Confidence.. Is it backed up, however?"

 "Of course, being trained by the strongest humans in the west is nothing to scoff at, our power is serious.

Meanwhile, you are without a name, and as much as you train, you'll never scrape our surface!"

"Hmph, that is exactly what I talked about, pride to the extreme."

"Yeah well, sucks to be weak, doesn't it?"

"I wish I could humble you on the spot, but you are about to leave, so, go on."

Saare got serious, if only for a second, and spoke in a neutral tone.

"If Leonard and Satoru were to get back here, tell them to hurry back and not to waste a minute.

Give the pink-haired lady my regards."

The white-haired man smiled

"I will do so."