Enter: Yuuki Kagurazaka

Join this server, we got some p cool and chill people, we just mess around and have fun, and we discuss anything you'd want to discuss.

https://discord.gg/3nNqVrGdfY

Enjoy.

--------------------------------

Me and Shizu were just making our way through the city, she seemed very familiar with it, she said the area we're heading to is called the "Sightseeing District", one of the four districts of Lura, Ingrassia's capital.

The city was far more beautiful on the inside, shop to shop, alleyway to alleyway, not a single space in the city is wasted, everything was in use.

Speaking of shops, I was like a little kid staring at toys, the food, oh the food..

I wonder if Ingrassia has a lot of people like me or Hinata, but if that's the case, there's bound to be some food shops here and there that sell some pastry, because I'm craving some croissants, badly so.

"Hehehe.. you look so curious, you remind me of when I first used to go out alone in the streets of Tokyo..."

Oh shoot... I think I'm getting flustered..

Wait, did she just say Tokyo?

"Tokyo? Wait, you're Japanese?"

"I kind of thought you had it figured out, don't I look Japanese?

Is it because of the hood?"

No, I could definitely see her face clearly, but, I wonder how she looks without the hood.

"Yeah, it kind of obscures your look, your face isn't all that clear to me."

"Oh, well then, since we're already inside.."

She took off her hood..

I think I'm entranced.

That face, those eyes..

My god, how could one be so beautiful.

And that burn mark, it only makes her look more attractive.

My heart fluttered for a second, as that feeling of curiosity began changing, it became closer to "acknowledgement" rather than "curiosity".

Acknowledgement.. Am I in love?

God, I'm really bad at talking to women... If I fail and make her feel awkward, then I'm hopeless.

I've been staring for a few seconds now, and she didn't break the silence...

Wait, staring for a few seconds..
I forgot.. I WAS COMPLETELY ENAMORED!!

"Uhm.. er..
You look..
Beautiful."

There goes my chance..
I'm leaving it to hope and luck she doesn't get creeped out..

But she responded, casually so.

"Hehe.. thank you, you look quite beautiful as well.
I've never talked to much men, you're definitely the most peculiar, in a good way."

Safe!

"Well, since we're at it, how about we get something to eat? It'll be my treat."

I forgot I didn't even have money, so I was, of course, eternally grateful.

"You really leave no room for protest..
Let's go then, thank you, Shizu."

What more could I ask for? I've already met two people from my country in this world, both are very kind people.
Well, one of them is kind, the other, is.. hmm..
I'd rather not think about it.