The Beginning After The End

New writing style:

Introducing (-) at the beginning of every talking line that changes who's talking.

Satoru's thoughts will be like this.

Important lines will be like this.

Emphasis will be like this.

Also,

Join this server, we got some p cool and chill people, we just mess around and have fun, and we discuss anything you'd want to discuss.

https://discord.gg/3nNqVrGdfY

Enjoy.

--------------------------------

—-------------------------

-"When the time comes, —----, I want you to..."

-"My Lord —--... How would I ever bear the heart to do that?"

-"—----, you are one of very few people who know what will happen eventually."

-"....I can only you tell you that I will try.."

-"That is good enough..."

I can see it.. I am absolutely certain...

Now all that's left is to take my leave of the Church.

We escaped outside of the cave as it began falling from behind us, and right when we exited the cave everything collapsed.

A thundering sound of boulders crashing, it almost sounded like a... Dragon.

-"We almost died, LET'S GOO!" I shouted excitedly, I just remembered a moment from a virtual streamer I used to watched called "Gawr Gura", I do not know why that felt like the proper expression in that moment.

Sir Leonard looked at me like I was crazy.

-"Satoru! Why are you excited?!!? The damned cave collapsed! Have you any idea what repercussions we face because of this!?" Sir Leonard spoke in a desperate tone.

My plan is now in action.

{You still haven't told me that plan, strategist.

What's next?}

It's quite simple really.

Destroying the cave in our mission to the same cave will place the suspicion on me, Sir Leonard and Sir Saare.

That suspicion will put them in a rock and a hard place.

They're too bound by their duties to leave even if they know the dangers, but if I make them face certain death..

No one is that loyal, I refuse to believe it.

My heroic beliefs were far too childish, Dashi.

A true hero suffers far too much and gains only an equal amount at best, I have only recently realized that.

I named Benimaru because I need a trustworthy subordinate who can act on his own when I'm not around.

Do you now get my reasoning for seeking Veldora?

{. . . .}

I felt Dashi processing all of that, and meanwhile he did, I answered Sir Leonard's worried voice.

-"Sir Leonard, we can't go back now."

-"What do you mean we can't go back now? We have to-"

-"I won't let you or Sir Saare go back to the Church."