a dark evening - cate blanchett

back story - it was around 10pm on a winters evening, you and cate took a walk around the town, you guys sat on a bench to take a break but she seems to have other plans.

"baby i want you now" cate said while straddling your lap, "but what if someone sees us" you said while caressing her thighs with your hands, "i don't care about that i just need you now"

"looks like someone's the desperate one tonight" you said with a smirk on your face, cate was always the dominant one in your relationship and she didn't let you do this to her often without you begging so this came as a surprise. "oh shut up and fuck me baby" came her words, "as you wish" you said while slipping your hand down your under-where, you slid 2 fingers in her straight away making her gasp, they went in to easily with how wet she was.

"ugh that feels so good y/n" cate said while her breath started to get heavy and panting, with her like this you decided for your other hand to go up her shirt and play with her nipples, "ahh baby" she moaned.

you decided to go at the quickest place you could, you curled your fingers so it would perfectly hit her sweet spot where she loved. "ahhh" she geeked upwards, "baby..." "fuck, i'm gonna" before she could even finish her sentence her juices escaped all down my hands, i slowed down a bit and took my fingers out of her and i sucked them dry while looking at her right in the eye. "oh don't do that your turning me on again" she said while trying to re gain her breath. "wow baby you haven't even came down from cumming just a minute ago and your already getting turned on again?" i said with a smirk on my face. "oh shut up" cate said laughing "it's my turn to make you cum so badly now"
your heart raced and you just got more wet for her.

she nelt down and quickly pulled your leggings and pants off you and chucked them into the bench next to you, she moved your legs so they were placed on her shoulders and she dove right in.

she ate your pussy hard and fast like it was the end of the world, she caressed your thighs with her beautiful hands while she was forcefully eating your pussy, soon enough your vagina started aching and vibrating with how good she ate you, "ohh fuck, ugh, mommy, slow down your tipping me over the edge ahhh"

instead she completely ignored you and decided to go even faster and started to use her teeth to gently nibble your bud, "OH FUCK, mommy, baby, ugh i'm gonna cum, fuckkk" she looked up at you and she smirked against your vagina looking up at what a state she had made you, she squeezed your thighs while you released all over her face, she slowed down her movements and she came up to kiss you, you could taste how good you were while she kissed you. "fuck cate your so good" you said in between kisses, she smirked against you and started to kiss your neck.