water babies - lou miller

back story, lou can't focus on her work because she's thinking of you so she comes home.

"baby your waisting water" lou said taking her pants off ready to get into the shower with you, making you jump, "baby your home early, you alright?" you said concerned, lou stepped into the shower hugging you from behind, "i've missed you that's what happened" she said while kissing your neck.

"baby i couldn't stop thinking of you, i couldn't stop thinking of your perfect body" lou said while you moaned at her words, "i thought of how i would make you cum so hard, the noises that would come out of your mouth as i would pump my fingers into you deep, hitting that sweet spot of yours that i know you love, baby i got so wet for you i had to come home for you" lou said while caressing your breasts, "jesus lou, please" you whined.

lou spun you round so you were now facing her, she pushed you up against the cold wall and started making out with you, her left hand caressing your boobs while her other hand slowing worked it's way down to your pussy.

"mm baby your so wet already" lou said "i can get so wet for you just by looking at you lou" you said with a smirk on your face, with her hearing this from you, she plunged 2 of her fingers in you, with how wet you were they slid in smoothlyz

"fuck, mommy ugh" you moaned, you lifted one of your legs up to give her more access, lou curled her fingers so it hit the right spot, "ahhh,, fuck mommy" you were finding it hard to stand up with the immense pleasure she was giving you.

"baby tell me when your close, i want you to cum in my mouth" she moaned into your ear, "your gonna have to get.. ugh down there then mommy" you could barley form your words right with the please she was giving you, lou pulled out making me feel empty, "sit on the ledge baby and spread your legs for me darling" lou said not taking her eyes off you, you sat down and spread your legs just as she said, "good girl" fuck her words made you even more wet than you were.

lou came over to you and starting making out with you, she slowly started kissing down your body, "please lou i need you" you moaned out, "hm baby that's not my name" she said smirking and raising an eyebrow, "please mommy i'm begging you", "hm that's it good girl" lou dived in plunging her long, slender fingers in you, curling them up and sucking your clit, nibbling it with her teeth and licking you in all different directions, "ah, mommy i'm gonna, ugh i'm gonna cum, please" you managed to cry out while gripping your hands on her hair and tugging at it, "cum for me sweetheart" lou said.

that's all you needed for you to cum undone all over her hands and face, she slowing took her fingers out licking them dry and sucking all the cum that squirted out of you, "hm baby girl you taste so good" lou moaned, "well you fuck me so good" you replied. lou came and sat on your lap and made out, "i love you baby" lou said in between moans, "i love you to lou"