table manners - lilith ritter

back story: you and lilith are a couple and you both attend a evening. work gathering, she kept you horny all day by teasing you, flirting and dirty talk, but she wouldn't fuck you until after the gathering she wanted to make you wait, but your sexual tension got to you so you decided to be annoying at the dinner table at the gathering to get her attention.

you and lilith were both sat at the large table with about 40 others and many other tables around, you were both sat next to her, she had been giving you flirty little comments all evening. mid way through drinking your wine she whispers "god id fuck you at this instant" you pussy getting more drenching by the minute, you'd had enough of her teasing for tonight and there was still 3 hours left of this social gathering.

when she was mid talk with someone across the table you decided to put your hand on her thigh and stroke it gently, she stuttered a little when talking but she managed to keep it cool. you slowly moved your hand higher up and you reached her core, you made small circles along her clit through her thong, she turned her head and leaned into your ear, "what do you think your doing darling?" she moaned, "what do you mean lilith?" you said to tease her, she gave you a piercing look but carried on. finally the dinner was over and everyone was just around lingering chatting with people.

everyone started to do a slow dance with their partners, you took this opportunity to dance with her, her back was towards your front and you were both swaying slowing in sink, you decided to put your hand over her waist and pull her in more.

once the dance was over you headed to the bathroom, once you were finished and applying more lipstick onto your soft lips in the bathroom mirror, lilith entered and came right over to you, she put both her hands on your waist, "baby what do you think you were doing out there. teasing me like that, you know i'm the one in charge don't you darling? yet your still choosing to tease me like the desperate thing you are" she whispered into your ear, you moaned at her words, "look what you've done to me" she grabbed your hand and lead it under her dress and onto her pussy, there was a damp patch there, you moved your hand around her clit in a small circle motion, she shut her eyes and let you do it, "you tell have teased me all day, so i'm giving you and taste of your medicine" you said straight right into to eyes. "baby that's not how it works, i'm going to have to knock some table manners into you after the stunt you made at the table" she whispered into your ear licking your lobe. "then why don't you" you snapped back, "oh i will darling, meet me in the car in 5 and we're going home" she said sternly.

finally you got home, you had your hand on her thigh the entire car ride back which didn't go unnoticed by her. "right little girl, get upstairs and meet me in my office in two minutes, and i want you stripped by the time i get back" she said, you got to her office and you heard her go into the bedroom for a few things. "aw what a good little slut you are obeying mommy" she said while she entered her office with a 8inch strap on with a vibrator for your clit attached to it, ties and handcuffs.

"right bend over the table, i want your legs spread and ankles aligned with the tables legs, now" she snapped. while you did this she undressed. "what a good girl you are doing this for mommy" she moaned, she tied your ankles to the tables legs and pulled both your hands over your back and hand cuffed them in. she put the strap on around her waist. "right baby girl, you've been very bad tonight, teasing me all evening, i'm gonna knock some table manners into you and i'm not stopping until your crying and begging me to stop fucking you relentless" she said in a seductive tone, a shiver sent thought your body as she said this.

"please" you begged, "don't forget who's in charge baby girl" she moaned while placing the vibrator on your clit and turning it onto the highest level it would go to, "fuck" you moaned, with her teasing you all day you could cum at any moment just with this vibrator, "do you want it slut" lilith said while rubbing the strap along your folds, "please lilith i need it", "that's not my name you needy slut" she said while slapping your ass, "ugh please mommy, i need it" you moaned, "that's more like it, you know the safe word don't you baby girl" she said, this is what you loved about her, even in these moments she would still make it safe, "diamonds" you replied, "good girl".

she shoved the 8inch strap on deep inside inside you and started thrusting into you so hard and fast not giving you any time to adjust. "fuck mommy, ughhh" you moaned. she pounded into you, her perfect hands on both sides of your waist using it to help her be steady, "god baby, your so tight, fuck" she said while going even quicker, "ah, mommy, i'm, i'm gonna, cum, fuck" you managed to get out, the vibrations on your clit and her pounding into to you, we're almost too much but you loved every moment of it. "that's it slut, cum for me, cum all over my strap baby" she said now holding onto your hands which were clammed down, "fuckkk" your breathing becoming so heaving and your whimpering filled the room. "i'm gonna cum, mommy, ughh" you said, cum soon came spitting out of you and dripping down your thighs, she slowed down but was still pounding into to you, she turned the vibrator down but it was still so good.

"no" you whimpered being so sentivive, "did you hear me? i said i am not stopping until your crying and screaming, begging me to stop, so until i don't see any tears, your getting fucked relentless" she moaned.

she pulled out, leaving you feel empty, she went over to the couch and grabbed a pillow and put it under your stomach to make sure she hits the right spot when she pounds into you. she pushed the strap on back into you, it slid in so easy with how wet you were, "fuck" you moaned. it hit your sweet spot perfectly because of the pillow. "faster" you moaned, you sure had a death wish, "as you wish doll" she said and went faster than before if that's even possible.

with you cumming just a minute ago, your high was approaching faster and closer, your clit was becoming too sensitive but she wouldn't move the vibrator. "mommy, too much, fuck, my clit, ughh, mommy it's too much" you moaned out, "it's never too much what i'm giving you" she said and pushed the dildo into you deeper and started going faster. "ugh, i'm cumming fuck mommy" you moaned, your legs started to shake and tremble, a tear fell down your face and you squirt spilled out of you, dripping all down your thighs and into the floor. "ah that's it baby girl, that's it" she said while doing slower and turned the vibrator off. she took the handcuffs off and the ties around your ankles and you thought it was the end but no. lilith had other plans.

she pulled you into a heated kiss and whispered "right baby, come with me" she took your hand and walked over to the couch, she sat down. "baby girl come sit on mommy's lap" you obeyed, "you did so well for me, but that's not the end" she said "no mommy, i'm too sensitive" you said whimpering, "well you should have thought about that before you started to tease me" she said.

she had one hand caressing your breast, and the other was slipping over your folds collecting your juice, she slipped two fingers into you sensitive pussy, "ugh, fuck, don't stop" you moaned, "i'm not planning on it baby" she smirked, she pounded her 2 fingers into you, curling them up to hit your sweet stop, both your hands grabbed onto her shoulders and you dug your nails in deep, "that's it baby, go harder show me how much you love being fucked by my fingers" she said, you dug your nails in deeps and she smirked, her other hand went to rub your clit, "fuck, ahh" you moaned, your clit being so sensitive you jerked your hips, she moved closer and her mouth attached onto your boob and she started harshly sucking it, "fuck, ugh mommy, too much at once, ah- ah, i'm so close" you moaned, the feeling of her sucking your breast, her rubbing your clit fast and her pounding into your tight hole was so much at once you didn't know what to do with yourself.

"i'm cumming AHHH" you moaned so loudly, you squired once again, dripping all onto liliths lap, she stopped sucking your boobs and pulled out of you, you sighed in relief but she used a few fingers to rub your clit really fast, you tried to grab her hand and stop her but she grabbed your hand "no baby girl, don't be naughty" she said with a smirk on her face. "but mommy ITS TOO MUCH" you screamed, "well baby you know the safe word don't you" she said, but you stayed quiet and just whimpered, you wanted her to fuck you like the slut you were. "oh i knew it, you like being overstimulated by your mommy don't you?" she moaned, forcefully rubbing your sensitive bud like it wad the end of the world. "i'm cumming, IM CUMMING, FUCK" you screamed at much as your lungs could go and at this point you were crying your eyes out with overstimulation . you slumped onto her chest and just lead there while she slowed her movements and kissed your head.

"are you okay baby, i didn't take it too far did i?" she said concerned. "n- no, ah, i love it when you fuck me like that" you said falling into a deep sleep while she stroked your back.