change of tone - cate blanchett

backstory: you and cate got into an argument, it was over something silly but she stormed out of the house and came back a few hours later, she made it up to you by giving you sweet love.

you were lying on your bed just staring at the ceiling, wondering when cate would come back, or even if she would come back tonight. you were lost in your thoughts until you heard the front door open around 1am, you tuned around and covered the duvet over you pretending to sleep because you didn't want interact with her anymore tonight. you heard footsteps coming up the stairs until your bedroom door was open.

"baby?" she questioned, you didn't say anything just pretending to sleep and not hear her, she kicked off her boots and got into some comfy clothes before coming over to you, "y/n darling, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to leave a few hours ago without talking about it" she whispered sitting in the bed, a faint "it's okay" came from your mouth, you could feel her eyes piercing through you.

"your awake?" she questioned, you turned around to face her, her eyes were all blood shot from where she had been crying. you nodded, "i didn't want to go to sleep until i knew you were safe at home" you said quietly, "i'm sorry" cate said in a soft tone while you sat up, she pulled you into a passionate kiss, her tongue roaming around your mouth, she took off your shirt and pants you were wearing and then put her perfect hands onto your waist and laid you down on the bed. "let me make it up to you" she whispered into your ear and began to kiss all over your neck. "hmm" you moaned out loving the feeling of her plumped lips on your neck.

she began kissing all down your body, until she reached your thighs which is where she payed most attention to you, she started sucking and bitting your thighs, you grew wetter and wetter for her touch on your pussy, "please" you begged out. "what do you want princess, tell me what you need" she said smirking at you, "i need your tongue on me and your fingers deep inside me" you said aching for her touch.

"well then, i'll do just that" she said and started teasing your entranced with her fingers until she plunged two of her luxurious fingers into you, "fuck" you moaned out, she then curled her fingers to hit your sweet spot and she began working magic on your clit with her long tongue, "ughh" you moaned out throwing your head back onto the pillow, with her free hand she used it to hold onto your left thigh rubbing it softly.

her fingers were magic to you, she knew perfectly how to unravel you in minutes. she began sucking your clit vigorously and going faster with her fingers until she added another finger, making it three. "FUCK" you screamed out. "oh my god cate, f- fuck you know how to do me real good" you said breathlessly, you could feel her smirk against your centre.

"i'm almost there cate, fuck, i'm close" you managed to get out, gripping the sheets,  "cum for me" she said seductively, she went at a rapid pace with her fingers and licked your clit making you cum undone all over her hand and the sheets. she licked you clean and her fingers before coming back up to you and kissing you, letting you taste yourself in her mouth.

"i love you so much baby, im sorry for leaving then" she said holding your cheeks and rubbing them, "it's okay cate, im sorry for shouting to" you said. you lead on her with her arms holding you close and you soon fell asleep on her.