pool party - lou miller

backstory: you and all the ocean 8 girls decided to have a pool party at debbie's house she's rented. you and lou get distracted from the party by each others bodies.

all the girls were distracted by cocktails but you and lou were focused on each other. silently of corse. you and lou went into the kitchen to get another drink. "god baby you look so hot" lou said holding your waist with both hands, "hm i would say the same about you" you smirked, she pulled you into a heated kiss. lou was devouring the kiss, having full control over you. her hands rested on your waist while you held her cheeks with your hands pulling her in for more and more.

"oh guys can't you get a room" debbie said walking into the kitchen to get another drink for herself, you guys pulled your heads away to look at debbie. lou just chuckled and got a drink while debbie got hers and went back outside to join the girls in the pool.

"she's right" you smirked at lou, "you wanna take this somewhere private princess?" lou said holding your cheek with one of her hands, "oh you know i do miller" as you as you finished your sentance she picked you up, your legs wrapped around her waist and arms around her neck while she walked up the stairs attacking your neck with hickeys. god by the way this is going your were going to be covered and that won't be easy to hide in-front of the girls in a bathing suit.

lou made it into a spare bedroom, locked the door and threw you onto the bed, she started undressing herself then you. she started by kissing you, taking control of your whole body, then working her way down your body to where you needed her the most. "you want this baby?" she questioned, a needy whine escaped your mouth. "say it baby" she said, "yes lou fuck please" you moaned out as she cupped your bare pussy. "good girl" lou said as she held your legs open with her perfect hands while she started to suck your clit.

she sucked all your juices off your and lapped it around your clit, "fuck" you let out loving the feeling of her tongue on your sensitive pussy. she waisted no time by sticking two of her perfect fingers into your soaked pussy. she curled your fingers to hit your sweet spot she knew could make you cum any moment. loud moans escaped your mouth while she continued sucking you. "fuck lou" you moaned out. "that's it, scream my name princess" lou said devouring your sweet taste not caring if anyone heard her fucking you.

"lou lou" you panted feeling your high approaching. "that's it baby, let it out for me" she said curling her fingers faster into you and forcefully sucking your clit. as your legs shook around her head as your hands gripped the sheets. you soon realised your juices all over her mouth with a high pitch moan which just blessed her ears. "fuckkk" you said as she sucked the last of you dry.

she came up to your flustered face and started kissing you letting you taste yourself in her mouth. "god lou you know how to do me real good" you said and she smirked at you pulling you into another kiss. "we should go back downstairs lou" you said, "hm well we can finish this later" she said smirking.

you guys made it downstairs and everyone looked right into your direction and they could see the hickeys all over your neck. "looks like the cat got your tongue y/n" debbie laughed continued by a string of laughs from the other girls. you just stood there embarrassed while lou smirked at you.

there's probably going to be a part two!