new positions - lou miller

another lou miller story again😂,
backstory:you and lou took a cab home after a great evening with her. once you guys got in she couldn't take her hands off you, you guys are so drunk so it makes you and her extra horny.

once you guys got in she pushed you to the nearest door and started making out with you, her tounge doing flips in your mouth, "baby you looked ravishing tonight, i could not take my eyes off you" lou said with a smile while cupping your face with her hands, "mhm i could say the same about you" you said, she lifted you up so your legs were wrapped around her waist and your head buried in her neck, you guys found it to the bedroom, you both ripped off your clothes, she put you on the bed and started crawling up you and kissing your neck.

little whimpers escaped your mouth as her perfect lips were connected to your neck, she detached her lips from your neck what was covered in hickeys, "you wanna try something new love" she asked while staring right into you, her eyes full of lust and desire. "hm like what?" you asked holding her face with your hands. "hm well let me demonstrate baby" she said.

you guys got into the spooning position, you being the little spoon of corse, your head rested on her hand what was laid out on the bed, she started by caressing your waist and her hand slowly moved down to your aching pussy that needed to be touched. she slowly started rubbing circles on your clit, you opened your legs a little bit to give her more space for her to fuck you.

"ah more" you moaned out, "what's the magic word?" she replied with, "please mommy" you said, "good girl" she replied with a raspy voice, she sunk two of her perfect fingers into your soaking pussy, while doing this she started to suck on your neck, both of these things at once were heaven.

she pumped her fingers in and out of you so fast and started curling her fingers to hit your sweet spot she knew that would unravel you in minutes, "fuck" you screamed, "god mommy, ahh fuck" you continued to let out needy whines.

this position hit new areas and more pleasure you didn't even know was possible, lou started humming into your neck while still giving you hickeys all over your neck, your breathing started to get heavier as she started to rub your sensitive clit with her thumb while still going in and out of you, "fuck" you bucked your hips in pleasure, "baby don't move or i'll stop" she said, you could feel her smirking against your neck, "ohh i'm sorry mommy, ugh" you moaned.

"i'm close, ugh" you said as your walls were tightening on her fingers making it harder for her to plunge in and out of you at this rapid pace she was going, "don't cum y/n, not yet" she moaned out against your neck. "ughh" you moaned", "fuck your getting tight baby" lou said. all you could do was moan at her words.

another few minutes past still using her magnificent fingers in you, "mommy, i can't, h- hold it anymore" you managed to get out "i need to cum on your fingers so badly mommy, please" you begged. "that's it good girl, cum for me baby, cum all over for me" she said. and that's what you did, you soaked the sheets and her fingers with your cum.

she removed her hands and started sucking on your fingers making them all clean, "god lou fuck, that position was intense" you said while turning round to face her, "hm well if you liked that, i've got another one" she said smirking, "oh really, do tell miller" you said.

"right baby on your hands and knees at the end of the bed and face the mirror" you did as she said, "right baby i know we have done this position before but god i want to see your face in the mirror while i pound my strap deep into you" she said strapping the thickest and biggest dildo you guys owned onto her waist.

"oh really?" you said smirking, "oh yeah baby" she said. she rubbed the strap along your pussy, "please lou" you moaned out, needing some release, "that's not my name baby" she said smirking, "please mommy" you said, looking at her through the big mirror in-front of you guys, "hm what a good girl you are" she said and started moving the strap in you at a slow pace so you could get used to the size, "ahh, god" you moaned out.

she started going faster, her perfect veiny hands holding onto your waist while she sped up going faster and faster, "AHH" you moaned, this strap was so thick and around 8 inches, so it hits all the right spots.

"god princess, seeing your face in the mirror while i pound into you is the best sight in the fucking world" lou said smirking into your eyes, "ugh lou fuck" your body collapsed onto the bed and your hands gripping the sheets. "head up" she said firmly, "i need to see your pretty face" you did as she said, seeing her pound into you made you wetter and wetter, your high was soon approaching.

"mommy, god,    i'm, c- close" you managed to get out, "hold it for me" lou said while one of her hands started rapidly rubbing your clit, god this woman. and her other hand rubbing your waist, which soothed you.

lou could feel your pussy clenching hard into the strap with how much you were trying to hold back, wanting to follow her command. "cum babydoll" lou moaned, your high took over your body, your legs started shaking and she fucked you hard mad fast through your high not stopping. "FUCK" you screamed out looking at her smirking through the mirror.

you squirted all over her strap and it dropped down your thighs and onto the bed. "ah god fuck. ugh" you moaned out as she started to slow her pace down, she took the dildo out of you and flipped you over so she was now on top of you. "lou" you said out of breath, "yes baby?" she questioned, "you should come up with more new positions" you said looking into her icy, blue eyes. "oh really?" she said, "oh yeah baby" you said pulling her into a heated kiss.