appointments - lilith ritter

backstory: your gay and your father found out, he is a big homophobic and doesn't agree with people being gay, so he took you to a therapist to try and "fix you", and it turns out your therapist is one of the fittest people ever and things took a turn.

"right dr ritter this is y/n, your new patient" your father said speaking to your new therapist, you couldn't really take much in, apart from the fact she is so hot. her beautiful plumped lips were coated in red lipstick and you couldn't take your eyes off them.

"hello, welcome" dr ritter said shaking your fathers hand, "well then y/n should we go in and start?" she said looking right into your eyes. "sure" you said nervously. your rather went to a local bar for the hour you had with this mysterious woman.

"so y/n take a seat" she said pointing to the couch. "so i know why your father has made you come to this, and i'm sure you don't want to be here by the look on your face but first of all, i would like to ask some questions" she said sitting on the couch opposite to you. "there's no point you can't cure me, i'm gay and that's that, my father thinks it's a sin and a phase but it's not" you snapped back annoyed how you have been put in this situation. "who says i'm here to cure you darling?" she said smirking, fuck that pet name was so hot. "but that's why my dads paying you to do" you said. "your father is a dear friend of mine, he's paid me to do a lot of things, sometimes the outcome doesn't always come out as he wishes" she said.

"so ms y/n, your father told me your mother passed away when you were very young, i feel this has a big part in this" she said, "what my mother turned me gay?" you joked. "no, what i am implying is how the absence of your mother has caused you to crave womens attention" she said. "hm" you replied with wanting to just go home.

"so what was the first attraction you had towards a woman" she questioned. "when i saw my 8th grade teacher and realised i wanted to fuck her" you said. "any more?" she question. "yes a lot but to save your time there's no point and unless you can bring my dead mother back from the grave there's no point in me being here, and you said your not here to cure me so what i'm i'll? so what am i really doing here then?" you snapped. "you have a lot of questions ms y/n" she said walking over towards you, "be careful, you might catch this gay disease if you come any closer" you joked.

she was now right opposite your face and she lifted your chin with your hands. "to answer your question, no i don't believe your ill, i just think your lonely and crave women's attention and love, i bet you go to sleep dreaming and craving sex by a woman but your learn, sex is just sex" she said looking into your eyes and inches away from your face. you couldn't reply you were taken by her lips.

"tell me, when you first saw me earlier, did you find me attractive" she said now sitting on your lap, your heart was heating so fast, "yeah" you stuttered looking right into her icy blue eyes just wanting to kiss her. "did you have any thoughts?" she said smirking, "i- i thought you were very attractive" you said stuttering. "lies! tell me what you actually thought about" she said, "i- i thought about kissing your beautiful red lips and i was thinking about you fucking me until i cum over and over and i want to see your perfect size boobs" you said nervously. she pulled you into a heated kiss, her tongue exploring every inch of your mouth, you moaned into the kiss.

she started caressing your boobs, and then sucking your neck "right your going to address me as mommy got it?" she said, "got it mommy" you replied with. she started undressing you and her self, she started sucking your nipples "fuck" you moaned. "right darling, i'm going to ride your pretty little pussy, and your not going to cum until i cum okay" she smirked, "yes, just please fuck me" you said, "hm looks like i have a desperate slut in my hands, i like it" she said.

you laid down on the couch, legs spread all ready for her, she placed her pussy on top of yours, "hm your pussy feels so good" she said and started riding you fast, "ughh" you moaned out. she grabbed your neck with one hand and the other on your breast massaging it, "FUCK" you moaned as you could feel her juices being mixed with yours.

"god fuck your so hot" she moaned out, "god mommy" you moaned out. "i need to cum" you moaned out, "no! not before me, but baby god i'm so close to cumming all over your beautiful pussy" she moaned squeezing your tit. "FUCKK i'm cumming, FUCK IM GONNA CUM" she moaned out, she came all over your pussy, "baby cum, cum now" she said still riding you fast, "OHH mommy i'm cumming UGH" you came all over her soaked pussy.

she came off your body and started sucking the juices off your clit and pussy, "hmm" you moaned out, "you taste so good darling" she said and went back to sucking your clit, soon enough your high was approaching, "i'm close, can i come?" you moaned out, "good girl cum for me" she said and vapidly fucked your clit. "FUCK AHH" you came all over her mouth and she sucked you clean.

"fuck your so good, ah" you moaned as she pulled you into a kiss. "we have 3 minutes before your dads up here quickly get changed i don't want him knowing what a slut you are" she said and smirked.

"hello y/n's father, we had a good talk but i think this will need quite a few sessions" she said smirking at you, "that's fine dr ritter, whatever you think is best" he said shaking her hand. "i'll see you next week y/n" dr ritter said and winked at you. "yes see you next week" you replied.

there is probably going to be a part 2 to this at some point!