mysterious woman - carol

backstory: you just caught your husband cheating on you with your own sister, you go to the bar to clear your head and you meet a woman.

i was halfway through my drink when i noticed someone standing next to me, god she was hot you thought, you observed her while she ordered her drink.

once she had got her drink she noticed you staring at her, but how could you not, she had blonde short hair in curls, beautiful blue eyes, she was wearing a long, tight red dress with black heals.

she sat down on the bar stool next to you, "you know it's rude to stare pretty girl" she said in a seductive tone, looking you up and down with a grin on her face. you were wearing a short black dress which showed all you're curves.

"oh really?" you said in a seductive tone to match hers, "you look hot that's why" you don't know what came over you, maybe it was the drinks but you'd never felt this way before while being in the presence of an older woman, probably old enough to be your mom you thought to your self.

"thanks, i could say the same about you, now what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone, i'm surprised no one's came up to you yet" she said raising her eyebrow.

"oh it's probably because of my wedding ring" you replied, "oh i'm sorry i didn't see, you want me to leave you alone" she said with a grin.

"fuck no.." you didn't want her to go away, "my husbands an ass hole and he's screwing my sister" i said slightly in a loud tone. "how about you screw me?" she said raising her eyebrow, getting slowly closer towards you. god. you were dripping. "how about you fuck me first" you said, not knowing what's came over you.

"hm, will come back with me now then?" you both downed your drinks quickly, she grabbed your hand and lead you outside of the bar and caught a taxi.  she had her hand on your thigh the entire ride back to her place, slowing moving up and down, getting closer and closer to your core, teasing you to the max.

the ride home was fast, you paid and got out of the taxi, she grabbed your hand once again and lead you inside her house, as soon as the front door was shut she pulled you into a deep kiss. god she was way better at kissing than your husband you thought to yourself.

she picked you up, wrapping your legs round her waist. she planted hickeys all down your neck while taking you up to her room.

"what's your name?" you asked while getting lost in her eyes, "carol, but you can call me mommy for tonight" she said in a dominant tone, god you were dripping down your legs at this point.

she ripped off her dress and your dress, leaving her in her red laced bra and pants, she unclipped your purple lace bra and pulled off your matching thongs with it.

"god your body is perfect, i can't wait to dive in baby" she said while cupping your boobs with her veiny hands and kissing your neck. "please mommy, i need you, right now, please" you said. "hm your an eager one aren't your baby, i love it" she picked you back up and placed you onto her queen size bed.

"how about we play a game" she said never breaking eye contact, "i eat and you scream" all you could do was moan and her words.

she parted your pussy with her hands and licked your juices right up to your clit, "ahh" you moaned. she started to suck and lick your clit with her tongue. "oh my god" you groaned, throwing your head back onto the pillow.

her tongue sucked your clit like it was her last meal, "oh fuck mommy, ugh. do- don't..  stop ahh" you could barley form your words with all the pleasure you were feeling. she smirked against your vagina because of the state you found your self in, her smirking caused vibrations to flow up through your whole body. you never wanted this moment to stop.

your orgasm was approaching quickly. "oh fuck, mommy please, please make me cum" oh she liked that, she smirked against your pussy once again, "beg for it baby, i want to hear you beg to cum, just for me" god you were dripping so badly.

"please mommy, i'm so close, please i'll do anything, just let me c- cum. ahh, please your so good mommy i just want to cum for you" you managed to spit out.

"cum for me sweet girl, you've eared it, i want you to cum all over my face baby" carol said in her dominant tone while diving back in to sucking and flicking her tongue all over your worked up clit.

"AHH" you screamed, "mommy, i'm cumming, god your so good at this" you came all over her mouth. she started to slow down her movements and came up to deeply kiss you, you could taste how sweet you were when she stuck her tongue into your mouth.

"jesus baby, you taste devine, and your moans. oh wow i'm dripping because of the sound of you" all you could do was get more wet for her and pull her back into a deep kiss. i felt her tongue up against my neck, giving me hickeys all over. god you wanted this woman.

she ripped off her underwear, wow her her body. her boobs were the perfect size, big and practically symmetrical. her waist had curves in it, her thighs were such a perfect size and wow her legs, i've never seen someone's legs be so perfect.

she searched into her bedside table draw and pulled out a large strap on, "oh fuck mommy, that's big" you said, stunned.

"tell me baby, is your husbands dick bigger than this now?" she said smirking, "no mommy, not even close, i'm not sure it will fit" you said, starring at the 8 inch thick strap she was putting on.

"don't worry baby, just spread your legs for me and let mommy take care of you" fuck, you were dripping all down your thighs, which is going to make it easier for her to pound into you. you were lead on her bed, legs spread, just for her. "please.. fuck me, i need you so bad" you pleaded.

she grasped the strap and started sliding it through your folds, making you want it more and become more inpatient. suddenly, she slammed the strap deep inside of you making you gasp, "fuck darling, your so tight, i can tell your husband has a small dick"

"oh fuck, god your so big mommy" you moaned while she was pounding her dick right deep into your tight and wet pussy. "ugh, oh my fucking god" you screamed arching your back. the sight of her pounding into you could make you cum right in that moment. "you love this huh? using mommy to get off?" the woman said, making you crumble even more. "oh ye- yes, mommy, i'm so close" you moaned while never losing eye contact.

"already baby girl? wow, looks like i have a slut on my hands, i like it" she said grinning and pounding at the same time. "your so hot fucking me like this" you managed to get out. "god your tightening even more baby girl, are you going to come for mommy??" she said while holding onto one of your hands and other on your boob. your other hand was gripping tightly to the bed sheets."yes mommy, please can i come? i need to come now" you spat out.

"come for me darling" that's all it took for your juices to spill out all over the bed. "ughh mommy, ugh, you fuck me so good, ahhh" you moaned out.

she slowed her movements down but not taking the strap out of you, she leaded onto your chest and started to kiss you passionately. she slowly slid the strap out of you, "fuck baby girl you squirted everywhere" she said while grinning at the sight of you and the bed.

"jesus i didn't even know i could do that" you said surprised. "see baby girl, i am the expert" she grinned while throwing the strap onto the floor and lying next to you and kissing you deeply. then moving into placing hickeys all over your boobs. you soon fell asleep in her arms.