teasing - part 2

you and lou both got home after a few more hours at the bar with the girls. as soon as you walked through the front door she pushed you to the wall and started making out with you harshly, she pulled you up so your legs were wrapped around her waist and arms around her neck while she sucked your neck and gave you hickeys all over while walking up the stairs.

she took you into the bedroom and put you down and started undressing you and you did the same to her, ripping the dress off so fast just wanting to see her perfect naked body. "right lie on the bed" lou said harshly, you lead down legs spread, all for her.

she came over to you, kissing your neck then your breasts, then lou went down to your thighs, and started leaving many hickeys all over them. "please" you whimpered. before she could even say anything she held you legs open with her hands and started licking and sucking your sensitive clit. "fuck" you moaned out and bucked your hips. the feeling of her tongue exploring your pussy was the best feeling in the world.

she then plunged three fingers into you and started curling them to hit your g spot. "FUCK lou ah" you moaned out as she sucked harder and went faster with her fingers. "fuck, ugh i'm gonna cum lou" you moaned out. she stopped everything "see the thing is, i don't think you deserve to cum after the stunt you pulled earlier" lou smirked and came up to kiss you, "wait no please lou, i'm sorry" you said wanting her to make you cum over and over. "oh baby that's not going to cut it" lou smirked. "you want to do something for me?" lou said looking right at you, "oh you know i do baby, sit on my face" you said.

lou got herself situated between your head with her thighs on either side of you. you grabbed into her thighs and started sucking her clit and licking it rapidly, you then sunk two fingers into her tight hole making her scream out and grab your hair for support. "ughh" she moaned out.

you curled your fingers into her to hit her sweet spot, "fuck darling" she whimpered out, you started licking her clit faster wanting to bring out her cum as you wanted to taste it so badly. "darling- i'm gonna cum, don't you dare stop ugh" she moaned out. you had no intention of stopping. "fuck i'm cumming, darling FUCK" she moaned out and released her juices into your mouth where you licked it all clean. she came off your face and whispered into your ear, "good girl". her pet names were going to be the dealth of you.

without warning lou pushed three fingers into you making you buck your hips at the contact, "fuck lou" you moaned out, she pounded them into you while sucking your neck giving you hickeys all over. "fuck i'm close" you moaned out. "no i'm going to make you cum with my strap" she said and took her fingers out and licked them. "be a good girl and touch yourself while i prepare" lou said. you began rubbing your clit and letting out needy whines while lou got herself strapped up and ready to fuck you.

"why are you just watching me? just fuck me with your strap on baby" you said getting impatient as all she was doing was looking at you touching yourself. "it's just a delight to see you like this" lou said getting closer to you. "well baby i'm so close so if you don't fuck me with your strap on right now i'm going to cum without you" you moaned out. "well i wouldn't want to miss out on that would i?" she said smirking.

"lie on your back darling" lou commanded. you did as she said and had your legs spread all for her. she put the tip of the strap right on the entrance of your pussy but not doing anything. "please" you whimpered out. "what do you want princess" lou said knowing exactly want you wanted. "i want you to put your strap on in me and fuck me so hard and make me cum" you said.

"do you think you deserve to cum with all the teasing you did earlier hm?" lou said with a chuckle. "fuck i'm sorry for teasing you lou, please just make me cum i want to cum all over for you" you begged out. she plunged the strap on deep into you. "FUCK" you moaned out as lou put a pillow under you so it would make sure to hit all the right spaces.

minutes went by of her fucking you so hard, with her perfect hands holding onto your waist for better support. "please i need to cum" you moaned out gripping the sheets. "no hold it, bad girls don't get to cum" she said smirking. "lou please i'm sorry" you said definitely regretting your decisions now. "hm i'll think about it just hold it for me for a little longer baby" she said. "ugh" you moaned out gripping the sheets harder now.

it got to the point where she was rapidly rubbing your clit and you couldn't hold it any longer. "lou lou" you panted out. "yes princess" lou said pounding into you faster than before. "i need to cum now lou let me
cum please i need to cum all over you" you whimpered out holding your orgasm as much as you could. "cum for me baby girl" lou finally said. "FUCK" you arched your back as you came all down her strap and thighs.

"hm good girl" lou said looking at all the cum that squirted out of you. she turned you around so you were looking directly at her, "don't you dare tease me like that again. god i don't even have the words to explain how you made me feel" lou said seriously but with a smirk on her face. "hm were see about that, i love it when i see you all flustered and speechless because of me" you said smirking and pulled her into a heated kiss.