her property - lilith ritter

backstory: you and lilith went on a night out at your favourite bar but you ran into your ex who you've had problems before with her trying to break you and lilith's relationship up, she doesn't like how your ex came over to you to try and start a conversation so her jealous side came out.

"baby i'm just going to go to the toilet i'll be back in a second" lilith said leaving you at the bar, "okay" you said, a familiar face arose in the crowd and seemed to be walking over towards you. you knew exactly who it was.

"i see your girlfriend isn't here with you tonight then, mind if i take a seat" your ex, eva had said with a smirk in her face while she sat right in lilith's chair. "what are you doing here eva?" you said annoyed knowing you had to get rid of her before lilith came over. "just accompanying a pretty girl at the bar" she said and winked. "look we ended things over two years ago, can't you just move on with your pathetic little life and go away" you said getting annoyed.

"come on babe you don't have to be so rude" she said knowing it would get under your skin. "and to answer your previous question my girlfriend is here she's just gone to the toilet so i don't know why you keep appearing wherever i go to try and break me and her up, just give it a rest and get it life" you said rolling your eyes. eva didn't listen and tried to kiss you but you pushed her away fast and stood up, "what the fuck is wrong with you" you said.

before you knew it lilith was eyeing up the scene right infront of her, "what she said, what the fuck is wrong with you" lilith said crossing her arms looking right at eva. before your ex could even say anything lilith slapped her right across the face and grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the bar.

"what the fuck was that about" lilith said to you. "don't ask me she was the one who came over to me and tried to kiss me" you said, "your mine y/n" she replied with, "hence why i pushed her away you saw with your own eyes" you said looking at her jealously written all over her face. "get in the car" she said sternly.

you guys soon got home, she grabbed your hand and lead you up the stairs and you found yourself in the bedroom. she pushed you to the wall, holding your waist and started making out with you, her tongue dancing around in your mouth, you put your arms around her neck pulling her in closer. she broke the kiss and started pulling all your clothes off you and you did the same to her.

"bend over the bed baby" she said in a dominant done, "hm what do you have in mind?" you said smirking, "well i plan on making you forget your name, showing you who you belong to, i plan on making you beg for your own sweet release, now tell me, have you been a good girl?" she said, "hm depends on your definition of 'good' i might of done something bad" you said smirking wanting to get under her skin. "hm and what might that be?" she said looking right at you. "well i might of pushed my ex away because i knew you were watching but maybe i wanted to kiss her" you said smirking knowing you didn't but you wanted her jealous side to come out more.

"i knew it" she said knowing you didn't but knowing you wanted a reaction out of her. "well behaviour like that deserves a punishment am i right?" lilith said. "oh yeah baby, then why don't you punish me?" you said pulling her into a heated kiss, "oh yeah i will, now like i said go bend over the bed" she said. you did as lilith told you while she got strapped up with the biggest strap on she owned, which had a vibrator on the end of it to for your clit.

"your mine and you know that baby" she said rubbing your bare back and lining the strap by your entrance, "yes lilith i'm all yours and my pussy is all for you" you said, "miss will do for you tonight baby" she said pushing the dildo into you as deep as it would go. "yes miss just please fuck me" you said desperately, "oh i'll be doing more than that" she said and started pushing the dildo into you at a fast pace, you gripped the sheets hard.

she turned the vibrator onto the highest level, "FUCK" you moaned out, she put both of her hands tightly on your waist for better support for pounding into your tight hole, "that's it baby, scream" she said, fucking you relentless, "fuck miss ugh" you moaned out.

"i'm close" you whimpered out holding tight onto the bed sheets, "don't you dare cum, your been a bad girl, bad girls don't get to cum right away" she said smirking. "ugh" you said trying your hardest to hold back your orgasm.

a few minutes went by of your moans filling the whole room and you holding back your orgasum until it was too much and you needed to cum, "miss i need to cum so bad" you moaned out, "hold it!" she moaned out, "i can't- miss fuck" you said, "beg for it" she said, "fuck miss i want to cum all over your strap and cum hard all over you, fuck please" you begged. "cum for me" she said and your cum squirted all down her strap and your thighs. she slowed down her movement and pulled out of you. you whimpered at the absence of it.

"lie down on the bed" you did as she said. she got on top of you and started making out with you, "fuck me again" you whimpered out, "your bold tonight considering the circumstances you've been such a bad girl wanting to kiss your ex" she said, "hm maybe i was wishing she was you kissing me then" you said smirking to get under her skin "shut up before i make you" she said in a dominant tone, "make me" you replied with not knowing what your getting yourself into. "oh i will" she said and grabbed a ball gag and put it in your mouth.

"oh look who's not so talkative now" she smirked and grabbed ties and tied your arms to the bed and the same with your legs so they were spread. she traveled down your body and started kissing and biting your thighs, she then dove right in, she started sucking your clit so hard and plunging three fingers into your tight hole, you wanted to moan her name out but you couldn't. you were definitely regretting your decisions now. she soon made you cum with her skilled fingers and tongue.

"fuck it i can't gag you because i just want to kiss you all the time" lilith said and took it off your mouth and started kissing your so hard. she then went back to your dripping centre, she sucked your clit so hard, you bucked your hips as you were still very sensitive. "fuck" you moaned out, she sucked you hard and fast, flicking her tongue around your sensitive bud, "fuck miss i'm going to cum. fuck please" you begged, "cum baby" lilith said and put her fingers back into your pussy curling her fingers to your sweet spot, "FUCK" you came all over her fingers and mouth once again but she didn't stop there.

she contained to fuck you through your high "fuck miss too- too much" you said with your legs shaking but you couldn't even pull her her head away because you were chained up. "fuck miss, i can't too much" you moaned out, "no i'm going to make you cum again" she said and curled her fingers faster until you came all over her again with your legs shaking so hard.

"fuck" you came all over her once again. she untied you and came up to kiss you. "don't you ever pull something like that again, you know your mine baby" she said, "oh i do you know i only have eyes for you i just wanted to get a reaction" you smirked. "well then you got what you wanted then" she said smirking and pulling you into a heated kiss once again.