a nice bath - lou miller

backstory: you found yourself facing lou in the bath, you don't know how it happened but she persuaded you to take a bath with her to relax you as you have been stressed lately, you thought you were straight, or so you thought.

"this is nice isn't it sweetheart" lou said while taking a sip of her wine, "yeah it is" you said nervously, the pet names she uses on you makes you melt every time, the way she looks at you eyeing you up, you could get lost in her icy blue eyes.

you weren't dating lou but you guys were constantly flirty, being touchy with each other, and you thought you were straight.

"do you want me to rub your back baby? to take some tension out of you?" lou said in her raspy voice, "sure, that would be nice" you said without a second thought. "turn around" you turned around so she was facing your back.

you let out a gasp as she puts her perfect, veiny hands on your waist and pulls you towards her, her bare cunt brushes against your ass, you had to suppress your moans and you were getting really tuned on by lou's actions. she starts to massage your back and shoulders with her hands, your breath starts to get heavy by how much you wanted her to touch you in other places.

suddenly she moves her hands under your arms and brushes her hands around your hardens nipples, you let out a little whimper and you could tell she was smiling, she starts by massaging and feeling your boobs, "you have nice boobs baby" she said as she starts to kiss your neck with her perfect, rosy lips. "thanks" you replied not really knowing what's happening but your enjoying every second of it.

lou's left hand still massaging your breast while her right hand started travelling down your body and she started drawing slow circles on your clit, you moaned and her actions, "and you have a nice pussy baby" she whispered into your ear, fuck you were so turned on.

"please" you moaned, "please what baby" she teased. "i need more" you moaned, "oh is that so darling?" lou said while smirking, she moved to you closer so her front was touching your back, she slowly entered two fingers into your soaking cunt, "ahhh" you moaned and threw your head back in pleasure, "you like that baby girl?" fuck her pet names were going to be the death of you, "yes lou, please i need more, f- faster please" you moaned needing her to fuck you relentlessly. "anything sweetheart" she said.

she now entered another finger into you, making it three stretching you out, she was going at a rapid place making the bath water move around. "ahh fuck, lou, oh my god. ug- ugh" your legs started to tremble with the amount of pleasure she was giving you, she started by curling her fingers hitting your sweet spot "lou right, t- there, your hi- hitting all the, right places, ughh" you moaned.

"baby your clenching on my fingers, are you gonna cum princess?" lou said while pinching your nipple with the other hand. "yes lou, fuck i'm so so close" you managed to get out, "that's it princess, let it out, let it feel good" she moaned out. your breath started to get heavy, your legs were trembling so much, and to top it all off was her kissing your neck and playing with your boobs. "lou, i'm cumming, lou, lou, fuck, ahhh" you released all into the bath with cum spitting out of your vagina, "mm that's it, your such a good girl for me" lou said while slowing moving her hands out of you and licking her fingers dry. "lou your so good," you moaned and she pulled you into a deep kiss.