her property - lou miller

backstory: you and lou are watching a movie with a lot of lesbian sex scenes and you make a comment which makes her extremely protective and she shows you who you belong to.

while lou grabbed you both a hot chocolate and some snacks, you scrolled through netflix looking for a movie for you and lou to watch tonight.

lou walked in the living room with the hot chocolate and snacks she got for you both, "thankyou love" you said smiling at her, "find anything for us to watch darling?" lou question while putting the snacks down on the table, "yeah its a romance and it's got our favourite actress in it so i thought i'd put it on" you replied, "sounds good love, come sit here" lou was sat up on the sofa and she spread her legs for you to come and lay in between them, you got all comfy laying in between her perfect thighs while your hands rested on them.

you grabbed a blanket and put it over your bottom half and lou rested her arms either side of your head. you stayed in that position for a while and there were so many sex scenes in this movie and every time one of these spicy scenes came on lou's hand grabbed over your tits and squeezed and massaged them as her breath got heavier. the sex scene on the tv was lesbian sex scenes and they were hot, and it didn't help how one of them was your favourite actress and i thought i'd have a little fun with it.

"i would let that woman ruin me from the inside out" you stated, "excuse me?" lou asked sternly grabbing your tits and squeezing them, "what? you heard me" you stated knowing it's going to get under lou's skin, she grabbed your throat and made you look at her, "well too bad, your mine and only mine got it?" lou said while tightening the grip on your throat, "unless she's in the room with us baby" you said to annoy her, stroking her thighs, "oh is that so darling?" lou said keeping eye contact with you, you didn't respond and just kept eye contact with her, "oh your such a stubborn thing aren't you baby" lou questioned, "let's make one thing clear, your mine, no matter where you are, who your with and who's in the room with you, your mine and only mine and i'm the only one who is allowed to ruin you from the inside out darling, you got that?" lou said, "yes" you moaned as she was rubbing your left nipple, "yes what?" she said raising her eyebrow, "yes mommy" you moaned, "hmm good girl".

another sex scene came on and she moved your head so you could watch it, "look at the tv, watch her get fucked so hard by her girl, watch her rattle the bed frame while screaming in pleasure, do you wish that was you princess?" lou said, you just nodded as you were taken in by the sex scene on the tv, "question is though darling, do you wish that was you fucking her brains out or do you wish that was her making you scream out in pleasure?" lou question, "neither" you replied, "hm that's an interesting answer, may i ask why?" she said, "i'd rather it was you" you said still caressing her beautiful thighs, "oh i like it princess, so you wish it was me who is destroying your insides, making you scream out in pleasure with sweat dripping down your tits" lou questioned.

"please" is all you could get out, the visions of her doing this to you made you get so wet and needy. "please what princess?" lou said while her hand travelled down your joggers and into your lace thong, "please fuck me until i'm screaming and a crying mess like the woman on the tv, please i need you to make me cum so hard, please mommy" you moaned while she curled your clit, "hm since you asked so nicely princess i'll do just that" lou said while she plunged 2 fingers into your soaking pussy, "ahh" you sighed.

the contrast of her fingers inside your clenching pussy, her right hand squeezing your boob and the sex scene on the tv was all too much and you felt like you could cum right away. she curled her fingers so she would hit the spot she knew you loved, "fuck right there" you moaned, "hm you like that princess" lou said while pumping into your tight hole even faster, "ugh yes" you moaned.

lou sped up her actions and the room was filled with your moans and the sound of her fingers clapping against your pussy. "oh baby your clenching on my fingers, does this needy little pussy of yours want to cum hm?" lou questioned. "ahh yes mommy, fuck" you moaned gripping onto her thighs. "good girl, cum for me baby" she moaned, and you did just that, although lou wasn't planning on stopping. she fucked you right through your high and just carried on determined to get as much cum out of your pussy as possible.

"fuck mommy, too much, ah" you moaned while bucking your hips trying to get away but lou was far from stopping, "just be a good girl and take it like the slut you are baby" lou said while rubbing your needy clit with her thumb and still pumping her long slender fingers still into you. "fuck i'm gonna cum.. ugh" you moaned out while watching the tv with a new sex scene on with a girls tits bouncing up and down, this tipped you over the edge, "hm that's it baby, cum all over for me" lou moaned, cum squirted out of you so fast and left your legs shaking while lou slowed down and taking her fingers into her own mouth to taste you, "hm you taste so good princess, you want to try?" lou questioned, you turned round to sit on her lap and she started kissing you so you could taste yourself.

"hm i do taste good" you moaned, "hm that's right baby, now i want more" lou said while you laid on the sofa on your back, she placed your legs over each one of your shoulders and she didn't take any time diving into your wet pussy.

"hmmm" you let out little whimpers as she started to suck your clit like it was the first time she tired a lolly pop. she licked and sucked your swollen clit so hard and fast making your legs shake around her head and your back arching with the pleasure. "fuck mommy your eating my pussy so well" you praised her.

her hands gripped onto your hips and she pulled you more in, "i'm, ugh i'm gonna cum mommy fuck" you moaned out while your legs shook over her head and juices flowers out of you while she licked it all up.

"fuck your so good at that lou" you said while she came up to kiss you, "hm i know baby girl by the sound of your moans" lou said, you chucked and you both finished the movie and went to sleep together.