office desires - lou miller

backstory: you and lou work together and she's a very flirty woman but today she's even more flirty and decides to do something about it.

you heard a knock on the door to your office at work, "come in" you politely said. the door opened and you saw lou stood there looking pretty as ever. she was wearing a green velvet suit which just hugged her in all the right places.

"good evening ms y/n" lou said shutting the door and walking over to you. "your working late" you said to her as most of the people in the office had already left. "yeah i had a few things to catch up on, that's why i'm here, i need you to sign these papers darling" lou said bringing a folder to your desk and placing it right in-front of you.

"what's it for" you questioned. "read there" she said as she pointed to the top of the paper, "it's about the new work policy sweetheart" lou said as she sat down eyeing you up. as you were reading you occasionally looked up at lou who was smirking at you. "something on your mind?" you said as you finished signing the papers.

"maybe a few things" she said. "oh really? something i could help you with?" you smirked. "hm perhaps" lou said as she walked over to you. "you can deny it but i've seen the way you've been eyeing me up the past few months" lou said lifting your chin with her hand.

"i have no idea what your talking about miller" you teased. "oh really? so let me ask you this, when we've been talking i've seen you being distracted by my lips am i right?" lou smirking. "who said i was distracted by your lips?" you said smirking. "so tell me then, what were you distracted by" lou said smirking.

suddenly you were feeling bold, "maybe i was distracted by your tits" you said looking at her tits then back at her face. "well would you want to do something about it then?" lou said now holding your waist. "oh i wouldn't dare miller" you replied. "well what if i do something about it then?" she said, "depends what you do" as soon as you finished your sentence she pulled you into a heated kiss, one of her hands holding your waist and the other one holding your cheek as she pulled you in closer.

"please" you whimpered against her lips. "what do you need princess" lou whispered. "i need you to fuck me" you said. "oh really? well i better do something about that then shouldn't i?" lou said smirking.

"come sit on my lap sweetheart" lou said sitting down on your office chair. you waisted no time sitting on her lap. "tell me what you need baby" lou whispered. "i need your perfect fingers deep inside me" you said, a wetness growing between legs.

lou's hand travelled into your thong "hm your so wet baby, so eager for my fingers" lou said as she slipped two of her fingers deep inside you curling them straight away. "fuck" you moaned as your hands rested on her shoulders. "hm your so tight baby girl" lou's words were making you even more wet. she went at a faster pace. "oh fuck lou" you whined out gripping onto her shoulders harder now.

she pounded your insides so hard curling her fingers to hit your sweet spot. "i'm close" you whispered out. "that's it's good girl cum for me" she said. "lou lou fuck ugh" you moaned out as you released all over her fingers and soaking your thong. "that's it fuck your so hot" she moaned out. "hm i could say the same about you princess" lou said pulling her fingers out of you and sucking them dry.

"now it's my turn" you said smirking at her. "oh is it?" she questioned. "oh yeah baby, take your trousers off and sit on the edge of my desk" you said. she did as you asked. "good girl" you said, "what do you want lou?" you asked. "i want your tongue on me and your fingers in me" lou said panting with desperation.

you pulled down her thong and straight away started sucking her throbbing clit, "ah" lou moaned out, "your so wet lou" you said feeling the wetness between her legs with your fingers, "it's like you were waiting for me to push my fingers into your pretty little pussy" you said as you sunk two fingers into her, "fuck" she moaned and bucked her hips.

you went straight back to sucking her clit so hard with your fingers hitting her g spot so perfectly. "fuck fuck" lou whimpered out now grabbing your head with her hand and her other hand holding tightly to the desk. "ugh" she moaned out as you went at a quicker pace with your fingers.

"fuck baby i'm gonna, ugh cum" she moaned out as her legs were shaking round your head. "cum for me baby" you said and went back to sucking her clit. "fuck fuck" lou released all over your fingers and mouth, you made sure to suck all of it clean. "fuck your good" lou said. "is that so miller?" you questioned pulling her into a heated kiss.

"meet me in my office tomorrow after work" lou said smirking. "see you there miller" you smirked back as she put her trousers back on.