overstimulated - lou miller

backstory: you have teased lou all evening and she wasn't happy about it. just little things like putting your hand on her thigh and riding it up near her pussy, kissing her harshly, whispering sexy things into her ear. stuff like that.

as soon as you guys got in from the club she pushed you right to the door, she started kissing you so harshly and with so much passion. "darling do you really think you could get away with all that teasing?" she smirked, "hm i don't know, well what are you going to do about it then lou?" you said smirking at her, not knowing what your getting yourself into. "hm well i'll show you baby, go upstairs and i want you on the bed naked laying down for me by the time i get upstairs" she said. you followed her orders and she soon followed up after you.

now this could either go one way or another, lou could either make me cum over and over until i'm begging her to stop or she could bring me to the edge many times and deny my orgasms.

she entered the bedroom, seeing you lead on the bed naked, "come over here" she said sitting her self on a chair, "sit on my thigh" she said sternly, you sat on her left thigh waiting for her next command. she was still wearing her black dress that just hugged her in all the right places, god you wanted to rip it off her and see her beautiful naked body but you didn't want to get yourself into anymore trouble with her tonight.

"you've been a very bad girl today haven't you" she said holding your hips, "i'm sorry" you said. "right ride my thigh" she said. you started riding back and forth on her thigh, your juices spreading over her leg, "mhm" you moaned out, you put your hands on her shoulders for support. your breathing got heavier and your hips started moving faster chasing your release. lou noticed you were getting close "don't you care cum" she said looking at you, a whiney "hm" came out of your mouth as she held your hips and moved you very slow.

twenty minutes later and you were still surprisingly grinding on her thigh with her denying your orgasm. "fuck!" you moaned out as you moved faster. "hold it!" she said with a harsh voice. "i- can't" you said as your face fell into her neck and your hands around it. "if you cum now you won't be able to sit for a while so it's your choice, hold it or get fucked relentlessly for the night" she said as you could feel she was smirking. lou was getting so wet as she watched you ride her thigh wanting release.

you tried your best to hold it but it was until lou flexed her thigh muscle, you came all over her thigh with a high pitch moan. you hide your face in her neck not wanting to face her. "oh well well well, would you look at that" she said as she could feel your cum dripping onto her. "did i say you could cum?" she said, "i'm sorry" you whimpered, "that wasn't an answer" lou said, "no you didn't" you said whining against her neck. "on the bed on your hands and knees now" she said lifting you off her thigh, you didn't want to move as you knew what was in for you. "get up or i'll do it for you" she said smirking. you did as she said.

lou got undressed and got strapped up with the thickest strap on she owned. you were on all fours and she started rubbing her hands over your ass. "how many times have you came in one night?" lou asked you. "6" you replied. "do you think you could take more than that?" she questioned. "i don't think so" you said knowing what she's going to do. "i don't care, i'm going to see how much you can take and i'm not doing to stop until your begging and crying for me to stop, any problems with that?" she said. "no" you faintly said.

she started pushing the dildo into you slowly so you could get used to it. she held your hips and started going faster "fuck" you moaned out. she started pounding into you so fast and she hit all the right places, with her right hand she started rubbing your clit vigourously "AH" you moaned out, "fuck lou, i'm close" you moaned, "let it out for me" she said. you came all over her strap and cum started dripping down your legs. "FUCK" you screamed as she didn't stop and continued to fuck you through your high. she started pounding faster than before wanting to bring out more and more of your sweet juices. your body collapsed onto the bed and you started gripping the sheets as you felt your high approaching again.

lou found it hard to pound into you with how much your pussy was clenching the strap. "FUCK LOU" you moaned out into the sheets. "cum for me" she said seductively. you came for the third time this night but no where near good enough lou thought. she took the strap slowly out of you and flipped you so you were on your front now.

"let me please you" you said wanting to taste her but also wanting to give your pussy a break before she went again, but lou didn't let that slide. "oh really?" she said. she went and got a vibrating dildo from your bed side table, "right baby i'm going to sit on your face while this vibrating dildo does wonders in you" she said smirking. she entered it into you and put it on the highest level "OHHH" you moaned while bucking your hips as it reached your sweet spot.

she gently sat on your face and your grabbed her thighs so her beautiful pussy was as close to you as it could go. you started sucking and licking her clit so fast, "hmmm" lou moaned out, as the dildo was so good you started moaning against her pussy. "fuck keep moaning you dirty bitch" she screamed out loving the feeling of your moans against her pussy while you worked wonders on her wet pussy. you entered two of your fingers into her hole and started curling your fingers to hit her sweet spot. "oh baby" she said holding onto your head for support "your doing me so good, keep- fuck going" lou screamed out.

lou could feel your high was coming as you were squeezing onto her thighs even harder. "fuck i'm gonna cum, baby, cum with me, now!" she forcefully said. you came all over the dildo and she her juices squirted right into your mouth while you swallowed all of it, not wanting any of it to go to waste. now she was hungry for your taste. "you taste so good" you said smirking and she smirked back.

lou removed the dildo out of you, while you panted desperate for air. she opened your legs and started sucking all your juices into her mouth. "ugh fuck lou" you moaned out. she continued for a few minutes until you were screaming and cumming all over her face whike your legs shook around her head but she didn't mind, she loved seeing you in such a state. "hm good girl" she said licking her lips. tears escaped your eyes from how much you've came tonight.

she spread your legs again and place her left right into you so both of your pussys were in contact. "fuck lou i can't take anymore" you said whimpering. "you going to, you've came five times already and i've only came once, that's not very fair is it? you do love being such a selfish slut" she questioned and started moving her hips fast and grinding into you.

both of your juices mixing together. lou grabbed your left leg and held it up so she could hold on and have support for herself. "fuck" you moaned out, "ugh god baby your pussy against mine is the best feeling i- in the world" she managed to get out. watching her panting and sweating infront of you was the best sight. "ugh, im so close" you moaned. "cum for me you whore" her degrading words only turned you on more. you both came and that was the sixth time for you tonight. but lou wanted more.

you guys got into the spooning position, a new position you guys had found but you loved it. your head rested on her right arm that was spread. she started attacking your neck and sucking it. her left hand traveled down your body and it met your pussy. "lou no more" you whimpered out, "no your going to cum for me again" she said seductively, "i can't" you said while tears escape your eyes. "you can and you will" she said while pounding three fingers into your tight wet hole. "fuck" you bucked your hips at the contact of her perfect fingers. "lou lou" you panted desperately as your pussy couldn't handle anymore. she ignored you and left hickeys all over your neck.

a few minutes later and your high was so close, "lou, i- im gonna, fuckkk cum" you moaned out, your legs shaking and tears escaping your eyes, mascara running down your face. the sight of you was lou's favourite. you came all over her hand and the sheets, she slowly took her fingers out, "hm good girl" she said sucking her fingers and stroking your face and kissing you.

your record had only been beaten by one but lou would make sure to beat it again next time.