the phone call - lou miller

can you tell i have an obsession with lou?😂
backstory: lou's away for a few weeks in LA for a work trip and she starts touching herself on the phone but doesn't want to admit it.

"so what you doing today then" lou said over the phone, "oh not much i'm going to make these chocolate chip cookies so by the time your back i'll hopefully have them perfected for you" you said, "oh wow i like it" lou chuckled.

"you know what they say, a key to a woman's heart is through her stomach" you said. "you already have my heart baby, plus the way to lou millers heart is you opening up your pretty legs" lou said in a devious tone. "i knew you would say something like that" you laughed.

"i miss your pretty legs baby" lou said and you noticed her breathing got a bit faster. "oh is that so?" you questioned, "yeah it is baby, what are you wearing?" lou replied, "hm i'm not telling you" you teased, "really? i'll tell you what i'm wearing baby" lou said, "i can already guess what your wearing lou" you chuckled.

"hm what am i wearing .. then?" lou said, her breathing getting noticeably faster. "your just in your underwear, probably the red set i got you for your birthday" you said, "touché" lou replied. "so what would you like me to be wearing right now then eh lou?" you said, "nothing" she replyed. "oh we're playing thay game now are we" you chuckled. a faint "mhm" came from her.

"are you touching yourself lou?" you said knowing she probably was, "me? i would never" she said in a sarcastic tone. "oh really lou? your breathing getting progressively faster" you said, "i certainly am not!" lou said.

"lou" you said. "yeah.. baby?" lou replied, since she was being so stubborn you thought you'd have a little fun with her.

"i wish you were fucking me right now" you said with a grin upon your face. "shut.. up!" she replied with, "i wish your head was inbetween my thighs sucking me so hard baby" you said getting turned on by the thought. her breathing was getting unsteady, "stop it baby!" lou said.

"god i'd scream your name so loudly" you said, "this is unfair, ah baby" lou chuckled trying not to moan down the phone, "you don't like it huh? being horny? being the one touching herself?" you said knowing she's the one in control the whole time and she didn't want to seem desperate.

"i am,.. not touching myself y/n!" lou said, "yeah right, so you want me to hang up?" you teased, "don't you bloody dare" lous needy voice came. "hm i knew it baby, admit your touching yourself and i'll help you out" you said wanting her to give in.

"no!" lou said holding in a moan, "oh look at you all shy" you teased, "shut .. up love" lou said.

"lou i can hear it in your voice that your close, just admit to pleasuring yourself and i'll help you through the phone" you said, a faint "mhm" came from her.

"come on lou, i know what's happening, one word and i'll help you out" you teased, "fine!" lou gave in to her stubborn ness, "fine what?" you said" "i'm, close" she breathed out.

"close to what?" you teased her, wanting her to fully said she's touching herself. "fine y/n i'm touching myself, are you happy now?" she said.

"hm very happy, now i want you to stop what your doing and do my every command" you replied in a dominant tone, "okay" she breathed.

"right baby close you eyes and just relax, first of all grab your vibrator" you said, "done" lou said, " hm that was quick, now i want you to start by rubbing circles round your clit okay?" you said, "mhm yes" she moaned, "now i want you to stick two of your perfect fingers into your pretty little pussy and imagine it was me giving you this pleasure" you said getting hornier by the second, "ugh yes y/n more" lou moaned out down the phone.

"now i want you to grab the vibrator and put it on your sensitive clit on the highest level, and then stick your fingers back into your dripping pussy" you said, "ugh yesss" lou moaned, you could hear the vibrator in the background. you loved hearing lou be under your commands.

"oh and by the way your not allowed to cum until i say so!" you said in a commanding tone, "baby remember who's in control" lou replied breathlessly, "hm well lou your the one following my every command so it seems like i'm the one in control baby" you teased, "baby i'm close, fuck" lou moaned out, the vibrations on her clit going right through her. "don't cum until i say so remember?" you said.

"ugh okay" lou said, "right i want you to move your fingers faster and make sure your hitting your g,spot, "ugh fuck i'm doing it, god y/n please i'm so close" lou moaned, "no lou not yet, keeping going as fast as you can baby" you said.

"oh y/n fuck i need to cum" lou moaned, "beg for it baby" you said knowing she doesn't like not being in control but wanting to test your limits. "fine fuck please y/n god i'm so close i just want to cum, ugh please i'm so,   close" lou moaned out, you were surprised she gave in that easily. "good girl, now cum for me princess, soak your pants with your cum baby" you said. "ugh god fuckkk, ahh" lou said down the phone, a constant string of moans came out of her mouth.

"fuck y/n i wish it was you doing that right here to me" lou said coming down from her high, "oh i know baby"