desperate - lou miller

backstory: you get so horny at home so you call lou home from work.

lou sat at her desk bored out of her head, looking at the time waiting for it to be 6pm to leave, when she got a text from you. "come home it's an emergency" lou read off her phone from you, immediately texing back "on my way."

after a 20 minute drive, lou finally arrived home to you, slamming the front door open not bothering knocking, "y/n where are you? are you okay?" lou shouted while you came out of the living room into the hallway, "ugh your finally here, no no i'm okay.. i'm just, so horny lou" you said slowing walking over to her, "what? that's what you called me home for?" lou questioned.

"i really need you to fuck me baby" you said playing with lou's blouse she had on. "what? you called me from work i got worried you can't do that" lou questioned. "i can, i'm your girlfriend and i need you to take care of me right now" you said staring right into her eyes. "oh my god" lou couldn't believe what she was hearing, "please lou" you said. "i can't stand it anymore i need you inside me" you moaned out.

with a sigh from lou, she finally agreed "okay what do you need?" lou said taking off her blouse, "take off your clothes and fuck me hard" you stated, lou lifted you up, your legs tightly wrapped around her waist while she carried you up the stairs, "you can't do this calling me to fuck you from work you know" she said into your ear, "yes i can" you said before she threw you into the bed and took off all her clothes.

"oh god i've been thinking about this all day, fuck me so hard lou" you said spreading your legs for her, "your not shy are you?" lou said with a chuckle, "stop judging me and please just fuck me i need you so badly lou" you said taking off your clothes, lou got straped up with the biggest strap on she owned along with a vibrator attached to it.

"bend over" lou said looking right at you, you did as she said and before you knew it lou was pushing the dildo into you, "fuck" you moaned out as she had pushed all of it inside you so fast, lou started fucking you at an absolutely brutal pase making your back arch, her hands gripped onto your waist for support, "fuck lou ugh" you moaned out, "god baby i will never get tired of your moans there so hot" lou said and turned the vibrator which hit your clit perfectly "UGH" you moaned out gripping the sheets harder as your eyes rolled back. "that's it baby your doing so well for me" lou panted.

"lou lou" you panted out as she fucked you even harder and with more force, "lou i'm going to, fuck cum ugh" you moaned out burying your head into the pillows, "good girl let it out for me princess" lou said out of breath. "ahhh fuck oh my god lou ugh" you moaned out as you came all over her strap and down your thighs. "ah that's it" lou said slowing down her thrusts. "baby lie on your back" lou said taking off the strap and getting situated inbetween your thighs.

lou wasted no time by sucking off all the juices from you and seeping two fingers deep inside you. "hmmm" you moaned as you wrapped your legs around her head as she started to eat you out so good. "fuck lou" you moaned out grabbing her hair with both hands. she moaned against your pussy making you scream, "FUCK" you moaned out as loud as she curled her fingers to hit g spot, she started to suck your clit harder causing your orgasm to come crashing down, "fuckk lou oh my god fuck ugh" you moaned out as your legs started to shake around her head.

lou slowed down sucking your juices off her fingers, and came over to kiss you passionately, "i love you lou" you said inbetween kisses, "i love you to baby" she said and she soon feel asleep on your chest.