her surprise - brie evantee

backstory: brie knows you have a lactation kink and she's been setting up a surprise for you all week but you don't know what it is. you have a feeling it is tit related though because she has not let you touch her tits all week and she knows you love them.

you were lead on the bed when brie finally walked in, she told you earlier that she was giving you her surprise tonight and you couldn't wait any longer. "come sit on mommy's lap baby" brie said while sitting at on the bed and watching your every move. she was completely naked and so were you and you were loving it. you climbed onto her lap and waited for her next command. "baby grind on my thigh" brie said while staring right at you, you moved onto one of her perfect thighs and started grinding on it, you grabbed one of her boobs for support and she flinched, you didn't remember her tits being this sensitive and big but you weren't complaining.

"suck my tit slut" brie moaned into your ear, you found a slower pace grinding on her and started to suck her tits off but you felt something drip into your mouth and you did not know what it was so you looked up at her and at her tits and milk was dropping down from her. omg it's happening.

"do you like my surprise baby" she said with a grin on her face, "oh my god that's so hot" you moaned and continued to grind on her thigh and suck her tit but making sure being gentle to make sure you don't hurt her.

brie grabs your hips to guid you while you grind on her perfect thigh, needy moans escaped your mouth while you continued to suck the milk out of her, one of your hands lays on her waist while the other one massages her other breast, you kept letting out lots of needy whines trying to tell her how turned on you were.

"hm do you like sucking mommy you dirty girl, fuck you look so hot right now taking my milk like the good slut you are and grinding on my leg, hm baby your making a massive wet patch on my leg, ugh that's so hot" brie moaned, her words were turning you on so much and all you could do was speed up grinding her thigh.

"ah baby are you gonna cum for me?" she said, you nodded your head as you didn't want to speak to let any of her milk go to waist. "good girl, cum all over my thigh for me you slut" she moaned, the milk was coming to a stop but you didn't mind as you had the other one, you started whimpering loudly while releasing all over her perfect thigh.

"ah that's it baby, your such a good girl coming all over mommy thigh" she said, you started kissing her roughly while massaging her tits.

"do you want more baby?" she questioned while leading your head to her other boob, you move yourself over to her other thigh and started to suck her boob, the milk began to flow out so fast and you were in heaven. you decided to plunge two of your fingers into her tight hole and fuck her while you were working on her boob.

"ah fuck that's it you dirty bitch, just keep sucking and fucking me like the slut i know you are, ahh" brie moaned out while you curled your fingers so it would hit the sweet spot you know would make her crumble in minutes.

"baby grind on my thigh and show me how much, ugh you want to cum" she managed the get out, you began slowing riding her thigh and still sucking all the milk out of her and you managed to speed up your hands and pump them into her beautiful pussy.

the milk came to a stop but you certainly were not done with her, you circled her swollen clit with your thumb while still pumping into her. "fuck jesus your gonna make mommy cum you slut, fuck grind on me faster baby.. now" you sped up your actions with you and her, you kept letting out needy whines and moans, she knew you were close.

"hm baby i can tell your gonna cum, fuck it would be so hot making you grind on me begging to let you cum, baby you came earlier, it'll be so hot" she let out with a grin on her face. when she threatened to leave you hanging like this that was the final straw.

you began pumping in her so fast and playing with her clit, "uh fuck, ugh fuck darling i'm gonna cum, cum with me, now fuck your so good at this" she moaned coming closer and closer to the edge, you screamed out in pleasure while your juices dripped all down her perfect thigh, "ah i'm coming fuck keep going ugh" brie screamed out in pleasure, her squirted all over your hands and began kissing you. "that was so hot" you moaned out, "hm i'm glad you liked it baby" she said and you fell asleep in her arms.