pool party - part 2

backstory: this is a part two of lou but in this one debbie joins both of you😜.

after a fun day at the pool everyone was inside laughing, joking and watching a movie but everyone was distracted with each other but you and lou of corse were focused on each other, once again.

you were lead on the sofa with your legs spread who obviously lou was lead in between them and she had her back on your front and she was caressing your thighs for a good half hour. you also had your hands on her front near her boobs what you just wanted to hold and fuck them. after every few minutes went by lou's grip got harder onto your thighs and was now stroking her perfect hands all along them. she knew how to turn you on so fast and you could feel her smirking everytime she got a little reaction from you.

lou was quiet the whole time but she could feel you getting tense every time her nails dug into you and how her hands slowly were getting higher up your thighs nearer and nearer to your pussy that was just aching to be touched. her hand prints were all over your thighs now and they were visible to everyone in the room due to the fact you were only in shorts but thank god everyone seemed to be distracted.

it got to the point where one of her hands discreetly slipped into your shorts slowing caressing the rim of your pussy until you'd had enough of her teasing. "lou stop it" you whispered into her ear not wanting to bring any attention to the both of you. "hm i don't know what your talking about" she said back smirking. "you know, that" you said as she was caressing your pussy with more passion now. she didn't reply. "lou i swear to god" you said getting annoyed as you just wanted to be fucked and took her hand out of your shorts. "excuse me?" she questioned at your action looking up at you. "baby your getting me so turned on i can't deal with it anymore i need to be fucked" you said as you whispered into her ear smirking.

by now you could feel a pair of eyes on you guys and of course it was debbie staring right over at you two knowing what was going on. "oh are you that sexual frustrated?" lou said smirking back at you stroking your thighs once again. "mhm" you whimpered. "well in that case shall we go upstairs?" she said right into your ear. you guys didn't say anything to the rest of the girls and you both went upstairs.

once you and lou got upstairs she sat you on her lap and you guys started making out with so much passion. lou's hands roamed round your thighs and onto your ass while one of your hands held onto her cheek pulling her into the kiss more while your other hand rested on her perfect waist. her hands now found their way to your boobs where she started squeezing and caressing them with so much lust. now you had enough of her teasing. "lou" you whined out. "yes princess" she said looking right at you, "please just fuck me your touch is driving me insane" you moaned out into the kiss. "hm well we better do something about that then shan't we?" she said smirking.

"you alright debbie?" nine ball said looking at debbie who looked like she was in another world. "yeah" debbie replied knowing she wanted to join both you and lou. "i bet you want to go join them don't you deb?" tammy joked making debbie go all red with embarrassment. debbie didn't reply. "why don't you go join them" tammy said with a laugh "you havn't got anything to lose" by the time tammy finished with her sentance debbie got up and walked up the stairs.

debbie made it to the outside of you and lou's room debating whether to knock or not. "what have i got to loose" debbie said to herself as she gently knocked on the door. "come in" she heard lou say breathlessly. she opened the door to see lou undressing you on top of her lap. you looked over at debbie knowing what she was here for. "i just thought- you know, it's been a long time since we guys.." she said, "you don't have to say anything deb get over here" lou said undressing herself.

the three of you were now all completely naked, lou led on her back, "one of you come sit on my face" she said, debbie smirked over looking at you, "go on you know you want to" she said, "hm i do" you said and got situated sat on lou's face with her hands holding onto your thighs. debbie spread lou's legs apart and started licking her sweet juices onto her mouth and started sucking lou's sensitive clit with so much passion.

lou was also sucking you out and she plunged two of her perfect fingers into you curling them hitting your g spot, "fuck lou" you moaned out, she moaned against your pussy with her free hand squeezing your thigh making it go red. your head shot back in pleasure while she was going so fast with her tongue and fingers, it was a heavily combination.

lou's rhythm started getting a bit off as you could tell she was so close, she was moaning all over your clit, but you loved it, it was the best feeling. debbie had to hold lou's legs down as they were shaking all over her head, debbie started sucking lou's clit faster and faster until she released her juices all over debbie's mouth. lou gripped your thigh hard and she cried out release and that triggered your orgasm. "fuck fuck" you moaned out whimpering holding lou's hair with your hands gripping it firmly. you were being so loud but you didn't care if the girls heard you. "ahhh" you moaned out as lou sucked all your juices dry. once all of you cought your breath lou had an idea.

"right baby lie on the bed, deb go sit on her face" she ordered as she got a strap on from the bed side table. you grabbed debbie's thighs and pulled her down to you and started sucking her clit vigorously. lou got strapped up and she began rubbing it all over your pussy teasing you. "fuck y/n your doing so good" debbie moaned out as her head fell back. at that moment lou pushed the thick 8 inch strap on into you and started fucking your relentlessly. "hmmm" you moaned out onto debs clit, you plunged three fingers into her directly hitting her sweet spot. "FUCK" she moaned out riding your face. your free hand grabbed into debbie's left thigh for support.

lou started rubbing your clit with her fingers while she pounded into you at an unholy pace, "fuck i'm gonna cum" deb moaned out, "me too" you said and went back to sucking her clit and releasing it with a pop. "FUCK" debbie screaming while lou smirking at the sight of you two in front of her. you came all over lou's strap and cum leaked all over onto the bed while you swallowed all of debbie's juices.

once you both got your breath lounged slowly pulled out of you while deb got of your face, "suck" lou said to you directing the strap to your mouth. you sucked all your juices off it dry while looking into her eyes the whole time. "good girl" lou said smirking. "we all needed that" debbie said while you all were smirking and nodded at her.