dominace - lou miller

backstory: lou is always the dominant one in the relationship but you took a turn one night and she finally give in and let you fuck her and control her.

you were sat on the bed watching your comfort show greys anatomy in only a t-shirt while lou showered, she came out naked and started eyeing you up, she does this when she wants to have sex. she came towards the bed and started passionately kissing you. you decided to have a little fun tonight and you desperately wanted to be in control of her today.

you broke the kiss and flip her so you were on top of her now, "baby what are you doing?" she questioned, you leaned down and whispered in her ear, "i want to be the one in control tonight lou, i want to make you beg and beg until i finally let you come, i want to fuck you senseless in many different positions while you cum over and over me, i want to taste you so badly" you moaned. "oh really?" she questioned with a smirk, "oh yeah baby, i'm going to let you feel exactly how you make me feel and your going to let me do this whatever your answer is" you said and pinned her hands above her head, "well then baby, take what you want" lou said actually letting you do this, she doesn't let you do this very often so you wanted to do it perfectly and make her cum over and over again until she's drained.

"right baby i want you on your hands and knees" you said while you went to the side draw of your bed side table and got the biggest and thickest strap on you guys owned. by now lou was on her hands and knees waiting for your next move.

you lined the tip with her dripping pussy but didn't push it in her, just yet. "fuck y/n put it in me" lou said desperately, "what's the magic word?" you said, "fuck, please" lou said, "hm good girl" you said pushing it in her half way, it slipped in easily with how wet she was. you stared going slow, but not pushing it into her the whole way, "fuck baby you better put it in m- FUCK" before lou could finish her sentence you plunged the dildo all into her, "faster" lou moaned gripped the sheets, "if you want it faster lou, you better be prepared to take it" you said.

"oh i can take it darling" she said, you went at a rapid pace fucking her, pushing it in as deep as it would go, "FUCK" she screamed out, her right hand held onto the head board while her left hand held onto your hand that was gripping her waist, with your other hand you started to rub her sensitive clit, "fuck god, ugh" lou moaned out.

you started pounding quicker than before and rubbing her throbbing clit even faster, "fuck, y/n, i- i'm gonna, cum, fuckk" lou moaned out. "hold it baby" you said. "ugh" a constant string of moans escaped her mouth.

another 5 minutes went by and it was getting harder for you to pound into her with how much she was clenching the strap from holding back so you finally let her release, "cum for me pretty girl" you moaned out still pounding into her. "fuck thankyou, ughh" lou moaned while cum dripped down her thighs and onto the bed sheets, "hm good girl" you said while caressing her waist with your hands.

she collapsed onto the bed and you took her into a heated kiss. "right now i'm going to ride your pretty little pussy, and i want to cum before you okay?" you said in a dominant tone, "okay darling" she said with a smirk.

you placed yourself into her pussy, one of her legs you held up and the other spread across the bed, you started to ride pussy to pussy and god it was the best feeling in the world having her juices mixed in with yours.

"fuck lou, you feel, so- so good on my pussy baby" you moaned out, "oh fuck, i could say the same about you" she said panting and sweating. you continued this for a few minutes until she was begging to cum.

"fuck baby if your not going, t- to let me cum before you, you better cum soon because i can't hold back much, ugh longer, fuck" lou begged, "oh baby i'm gonna cum fuck" you released all over her clit, "fuck lou, cum, cum now" you said in urgency. "ahh, y/n FUCKK"

you slowed down her movements on her pussy and came up to kiss her, "fuck y/n your so good ugh" lou moaned, "oh really? well we're not done yet baby" you moaned, "i want to taste you now lou" you said and started by leaving hickeys all over her beautiful neck.

you then moved down her body and got to her perfect thighs and started kissing them and leaving hickeys all over, "please" lou begged, "hm what do you want princess?" you said smirking, "i want you to suck all the juices off me and i want you to fucking make me cum again, please" she said and you stroked her thighs, "oh i can fulfil that wish then sweetheart" you said and dived right in.

you collected her juices with your tongue then lapped it around her swollen clit, she jerked at the sudden action, "that's it, fuck, r- right there" she moaned out gripping your hair with her fist.

you started to suck hard on her clit and then plunged two of your fingers into her dripping, tight pussy, "FUCK" she screamed as you curled your fingers and hit her sweet spot. "im gonna, cum, please, let me cum baby" she moaned, you tilted your hair up, "cum all over for me princess" you said and went back to sucking her clit and plunging into her faster than before, "FUCK Y/N UGH" she came all over your fingers and mouth but you didn't stop.

you continued to suck her dry wanting to bring out more and more of her sweet juices, "FUCK" lou moaned, "i'm too sensitive baby" she said while trying to push your head away, "baby it's never too much what i'm giving you" you said smirking and you used both your hands to grab her thighs to pull her centre closer to you. "ahh" she let out a shaking moan while her legs were rapidly shaking around your head, but you didn't mind.

soon she came again with a high pitch moan which just blest your ears. you came up to her kissing her, letting her taste herself in your mouth.

"if you do that shit again i swear to god your going to regret it, you know i'm the one in charge baby" lou said smirking, "oh we're see about that" you replied with.