appointments - part 2

here's part 2 guys!
backstory: you've came back for your second "therapy" session and you couldn't wait for it.

you've been thinking of her all week, how her lips were just so perfect, her icy blue eyes, her perfect waist and her beautiful thighs, the way she was moaning and the way she was so dominant and took control over your body. it was heaven, you couldn't wait to go back. but of corse you acted like you didn't want to come back in-front of your dad as you didn't want to make him suspicious.

you arrived in-front of her office, your dad forcefully knocked on the door, and there she was. she opened the door and stared right at you, her eyes full of desires. "hello dr ritter" your father said shaking her hand. god her hands were so hot you thought to yourself. "well shall be begin then y/n?" she questioned, "yes" you faintly said. "i'll be up here to collect you in an hour" your dad said leaving.

as soon as she shut the door she grabbed you by the hand and leaded you to the couch, where she sat you down and she climbed right on top of you, straddling your legs.

"i'm glad your back here baby" she said pulling you into a heated kiss, her tongue exploring your mouth, her hands held onto your breasts massaging them. "please" you moaned out, "what do you want princess" she said looking into your eyes, "i need you" you said holding onto her waist, "well then, i'll give you that then" she said, she stood you up and started undressing you then herself.

"you remember my rule don't you?" she said, "i can't cum until you do and until you say" you said needing her so bad. "hm what a good girl you are" she said smirking and throwing you onto the couch. she got situated in between your legs and her warm pussy was now in contact with your wet centre. lilith began to rub her pussy all over yours and it felt like heaven. the past week you've mastabated to the thought of her fucking you again, and now it's actually happening you were so turned on. "mhmm" she moaned out, holding one of your legs up with her perfect veiny hand.

"oh god, fuck" a constant string of moans escaped your mouth as she rode you so fast. "god you look so hot taking me like the slut you are" she moaned out holding your breast with her free hand, both of us were moaning messes by this point and your high was soon approaching. "fuckkk" you said as your stomach visibly tightened.

"god, i'm so close" she moaned out, riding you faster and with more power. "i'm cumming, FUCK" she shouted. it was lucky her walls were soundproof. she released all over your soaking pussy, her cum mixing with your juices. "i need to cum" you whimpered, "cum for me you slut" she said riding faster wanting to bring your cum out so she could taste you. "FUCK" you came all over her pussy, both of your juices mixing all over each other.

"god your so hot" you said looking right at her taking herself off you, "oh really?" she said smirking. you got up and she lead on the couch. "come sit on my face baby girl" she said. you got yourself nice and comfy with both of your thighs either side of her head. her hands gripped onto them. you've never been eaten out by someone before so you were excited to see what it felt like.

she started by licking all your cum over her tongue ready to fuck you. she lapped her tongue around your clit "hmm" it was a heavily feeling. she then sunk two of her luxurious fingers into you, "oh my god mommy" you moaned out. she started sucking and liking your clit hard and fast. and god it was the best feeling. "FUCK" you screamed as she curled her fingers in you hitting your sweet spot, she went at a rapid pace and you could already feel your high approaching.

with your right hand you grabbed onto her head for stability, "fuck mommy, god that feels so good" you said as you could feel her smirk against your pussy, "can i cum, please" you moaned out, "i'm so close" you said, she stopped sucking you for the moment "cum in my mouth darling" she said and went back to sucking your sweet bud and going in and out of you so fast, "FUCK" you released all over her face while your thighs shook around her head.

you slowing god off her head, "god you taste so sweet baby" she said licking her lips. "right get your clothes on slut your dads going to be here in a moment" she said smirking