teasing - lou miller

backstory: you, lou and the ocean 8 girls were having a night out in the town and you decided to tease lou a little as she usally was the was to tease you but this time you though you would make a change and be the one to tease her which soon escalated to her punishing you.

"baby are you nearly done in the shower" lou said as she was finishing up getting ready, "yeah nearly done" you replied. once you were done getting ready and lou was the same. lou wore a perfect short red dress which just hugged her figure in the right places and you wore a similar dress but in black.

both of you, debbie and tammy were in one taxi and the rest of the girls in another one. of corse you were sat right next to lou and you thought this should be the start of your teasing tonight.

you had your hand on lou's perfect thigh anyway but you traveled your hand up higher up her thigh nearer to her pussy, you got a piercing look from lou but you just ignored it and started stroking her thigh with your hand.

once you got to the bar, you and lou went to go get the first round for everyone, while lou was ordering she was sat down on a bar stool which her dress was higher and you could see her red lace thong which you just wanted to pull off her but you couldn't so you took the opportunity to put your hand right at the top of her thigh and stroked it. lou stumbled a bit with her words while ordering but she kept it cool.

"what do you think your doing princess?" lou said into your ear, "i just wanted to touch your pretty thigh that's all" you said and struggled it off. "oh really?" she questioned. "oh yeah" you said smirking and riding your hand up higher.

everyone had made it to the tipsy stage just talking, and laughing at the bar. you wanted to take your teasing to a better level so you whispered into lou's ear "when i was in the shower earlier i was touching myself to the thought of you fucking me blind baby" you said quietly. lou's eyes shot to yours with a "your in trouble" look while her cheeks turned red. "lou i'm so wet just sitting here next to you, if i wasn't with anyone here i'd be fucking myself hard right now" you said into her ear holding her cheek with your left hand.

you turned to look at her, lou's breath was going at a rapid pace, her cheeks all red and her eye brow raised looking at you. "oh you want to play that game do you" lou said into your ear, thank god everyone seems to be distracted with talking with one another. "i don't know what game your talking about, i'm just stating how wet i am for you baby" you replied back with.

before lou said anything she sat closer to you and put her hand in your thong and started rubbing your clit, "lou what are you doing" you said to her not wanting anyone to notice what's she's doing. thank god you guys were all sat round and table so lou could be pretty discrete with what she was doing to you.

"you said you were wet baby, i'm just helping you out" lou said as she plunged two of her fingers into your tight hole. "lou people are going to see" you breathlessly said into her ear holding onto her thigh for support as she went faster with her fingers. "well then you better be quiet then because i know how loud you can get" lou said smirking. you just moaned into her ear and gripped her thigh as she curled her fingers and went faster.

a few minutes went by of her doing this, some of the girls spoke to you so you had to keep it cool and act like you weren't just about to cum all over lou's fingers.

"i'm close" you whimpered into lou's ear, "cum for me baby, but remember your getting punished later for teasing me and you might not be able to cum" lou said smirking as you held your face by her ear and let out little whimpers while you came all over her perfect fingers.

lou slowly pulled out of your dripping pussy, "toilets now" she said firmly, you guys made it to the toilets, she didn't bother cleaning her fingers full of your cum, she wanted you to suck them clean. you guys found it to a cubical and shut the door, "suck" she said putting her fingers out in-front of your face, you grabbed her wrist and lead her fingers to your mouth where you sucked all your juices dry of them.

lou then pulled you into a heated kiss, her hands found it's way to your ass where she rested them, your hands found them to her tits where you massaged them passionately. "baby what's got into you today with all this teasing, it's driving me crazy" she said quietly, "hm that's just want i wanted you to feel like, i guess it worked" you said with a smirk. "your getting punished when we get home i hope you know that" lou said holding your waist now and rubbing her hands around it. "i'm looking forward to it" you said knowing what's in store for you later. lou just smirked at you and took you into a passionate kiss.

there will be a part 2!