Beginnings

Clints pov

when Laura and I found out we were expecting a child we were both overjoyed. Going for the scans to see our little one on the screen. 'Would you like to know the gender?' The nurse asks us, I look to Laura as I hold her hand 'you choice love' i say smiling, I knew I wanted to wait till they are born 'no thank you' Laura replies.

'Go put your feet up and I'll make us some drinks' I say kissing the top of her head, Laura sits down on the sofa and I head into the kitchen to make the drinks. 'Here you are love' I say passing her, her drink 'thanks Clint' Laura says smiling. I sit down beside her 'I can't wait to see them' Laura says resting her head on my shoulder, 'same, I'm looking forward to having her in our arms' I reply kissing the side of her head. 'Any thoughts of names?' Laura asks 'I always liked the name Rose for a girl' I say 'I like Rose too' Laura says.

Over the coming months we begin to get the nursery ready, each time we went for the scans I was feeling more and more excited, looking forward to seeing our little one'.  As the due date got closer I had put Laura's hospital bag in the car ready.

I was in the garden when Laura shouts to me 'CLINT!' I hear her shout 'they're coming' she shouts again. I run inside to Laura 'it's time' she says smilng, I guide Laura out to the car quickly locking the door before driving to the hospital. We get checked in before being taken to a room, I help Laura onto the bed. 'Your doing so well love, they are almost here wanting to meet their Mama' I say smiling holding her hand as I sit in the chair 'and their papa' Laura replies. 

After a few hours it was time, we were taken into the delivery room. I whispered sweet words of encouragement to Laura as she pushed. Soon the room was filled with cries of our little one. 'Here is your little girl' the nurse says, i sit on the bed by Laura 'hello Rose' I say holding her little hand 'she's perfect love' I say kissing the side of her head. I look down at Rose, she looks so beautiful, a perfect mix of us both.

After a few hours we were able to head home, I place Rose in her carrier. I hold her in my right hand and Laura's hand in my left. As Laura climbs into the car I place Rose's carrier in the seat before getting in myself to begin the drive home. Once we arrive back I help Laura out of the car taking her and Rose inside guiding her to the sofa. 'I'll get the bags then I'll make us a drink and something to eat' I say passing Laura Rose from the carrier.

Over the next few months Rose grew, her hair was so soft and a light brown colour, she had bright blue eyes which sparkled in the sun light. I was in the kitchen preparing some lunch for Laura and I  'clint come here quick' Laura shouts from our livingroom, I run in to see Rose standing up holding on to a chair 'pa pa pa' rose says as she faces me 'who's our special little girl' I say. She begins to let go of the chair, turning towards us slowly moving one foot in front of the other. Rose begins to walk towards us, I am speechless. I feel myself smiling, I look over to Laura to see her smiling too. Rose falls half way and begins to cry, I move over to her picking her up in my arms I gently rock her, 'you did amazing Rosie' I say softly kissing the top of her head 'here clint' Laura says passing me her little bear. 

Over the next few weeks Rose begins to get stronger and walking more, I was stood in the kitchen preparing dinner for us all. I suddenly feel something on my leg, looking down I see Rose looking up at me smiling, 'Papa' she say, I look over to see Laura standing in the doorway. 'Did she?' I thought, as if Laura knew what I was thinking she smiles and nods her head. I pick her up, moving away from the table I pull her into a hug 'my beautiful girl' I say giving Rose kisses which she responds in giggles 'walk to mama' I say crouching placing Rose on the floor, she begins to walk to Laura who has her arms opens for her 'come to mama Rose' Laura says 'ma ma ma ma' rose giggles as she walks to Laura, when Rose reaches Laura she bursts into tears, I walk over to join them both pulling Laura in for a hug 'our beautiful girl, our beautiful family' I say kissing the side of Laura's head and the top of Rose's.

Years go by and before we know it Rose is 6 and we are getting ready for her first day of school, 'Rosie, breakfast ready' Laura calls as we stand in the kitchen, she had made pancakes and strawberries for a 1st day treat 'coming mama' rose calls. I hear her running down the stairs before running into the kitchen 'PAPA!' Rose shouts running and jumping into my arms 'you looking forward to your 1st day rosie-pie?' I ask 'I am papa, I can't wait to make friends. We all sit at the table to eat breakfast 'thank you mama, thank you papa'  rose says smiling at us 'that's okay Rosie-pie' I reply ruffling her hair 'not the hair papa' she replies laughing. 'Come on Rosie, time for school' I say. We all head out to the car to head to her school 'have a good day Rosie' I say 'thanks papa' rose says hugging me 'Bye mama bye papa' she says hugging us before waving as she walks through the door.

Unknowns pov

I was out on a walk with the boss 'she'll do' he says 'what do you mean sir' I ask 'she will be perfect for the winter soldier, she will be his partner. Together they will make new windows and soldiers' he tells me 'isn't she a bit young?' I ask 'he's still in cryo and will be until she's older, bring her in and then the plan will begin