Dancing through nightmares

Rose's pov

Over the past week I've been having flashes of memories that happened after James and I tried to escape.

Flashback

'BANG!'

The base began to shake and collapse as I get dragged away by the guard who had grabbed hold of me, pushingbme back into a cryopod, as the icey air fills the chamber I begin to loose consciousness. Wakining up I find myself on the floor of a  cell, walking over to the door I find it's open. Pushing it open I begin to run. I feel someone grab hold of me. Feeling a sharp prick in my neck of loose consciousness.

When I wake up everything hurts, I see Rumlow leaning against the wall. I'm unable to move as I'm in a small cage. 'Why try to escape?' He asks 'you know you'll never leave here. You belong to us' he jeers. 'I'll get out of here' I argue back 'ha! You will just fail, even lover boy couldn't save you.' He says 'you are weak'  he adds. 'Come on time for your punishment'. Rumlow walks over unlocking the cell pulling me along, he leads me towards the chair. 'No please. No the chair. I'll be good. I promise' I plead with tears in my eyes.

Rumlow pushes me back into the chair and the restraints lock round my arms and legs. I feel the electric shocks through my body. Someone speaks my control words, loosing control of my mind i become widow.

'Dance' boss says. Boss is sat on a chair with rumlow and another agent stood either side of him. I'm standing in the room completely naked as they watch me. As I begin to dance i feel shocks going through my body, I'm trying to do what he says but the constant shocks cause me to fall to the floor. When I do fall more shocks are sent but alot worse and more painful. 

'Take her to the room' Boss orders looking at me.  I'm dragged along the floor too weak to fight. 'On the bed'  Rumlow orders' slowly I drag myself to the bed. Not being quick enough for his liking he grabs hold of me throwing me onto the bed. The other agent grabs hold of one arm pulling it before tying it to the bedpost he does one of my beds tying it to the base of the bed. Rumlow does the same, I squirm trying to get out. 'Stop it' Rumlow shouts hitting me before pressing a button to send electric shocks.

'Is she ready' I recognised bosses voice 'she is. Had to punish her sir' Rumlow says. I  watch as boss stalks towards me, 'will you be good, my little widow' he says grabbing my chin so I'm facing him 'yes sir' I reply.

After boss is finished I'm thrown back into a cell after rumlow punishes me. Every night I'm punished by rumlow, three times a week I'm on that bed with boss, occasionally it rumlow instead. Everyday I'm training. I hate it, I miss winter. I want get our of here but I'm too weak.

Sitting up suddenly I see it's still dark, James is asleep, I quietly slip out of bed leaving our space through our livingroom door. I walk next door to Steve's room. Papa's away on a mission.  'Stevie' I cry through the door as I knock.

The door opens and I see Steve 'Rose?' He asks 'stevie' I cry. 'Come on in Rose' he smiles. Steve leads me to his bed where I curl up into his chest 'what's wrong Rosie' he asks 'memories, nightmare' I cry  'does bucky know?' He asks 'no too painful' I cry in his arms.  'Oh rose, you know you can tell me' he says. 'I know' I sigh 'he can't know what it was. It will break him' I cry.

'Try and get some sleep Rose, I'll be here' he says. Holding me close, it doesn't take me long to fall asleep in his arms.

Steve's pov

I'm woken up to someone crying and knocking on my door, on opening I find it's rose. Rose is stood there crying 'stevie' she cries, 'Come on in Rose' I say leading her over to my bed. Once both of us are on the bed Rose curls up into my chest.