The Escape

Rose's pov

I wake up to feeling arms around me, looking up I see James sleeping peacefully. Sliding out of his arm I sit with my back to the wall thinking about all that has happend. Only a few weeks ago I was taken from a mission, winter told me how angry he was when he heard what happened. Since the all clear I was back to training. I just want to get out of here.

'Doll?' I hear a voice whisper, turning I see James looking at me, 'doll? Everything okay?' He asks 'just thinking' I reply. He sits up looking at me 'would you like to talk about it?' He asks 'I'm just thinking about everything that has happened' I reply moving over to him. I climb into his open arms. 'Do you think we will ever get out of here?' I ask looking at him, 'I'm not sure doll but I hope so' he replies softly 'try and get more sleeping' he tells me laying us down and kissing my forehead.

'WAKE UP AND GET TO TRAINING' a voice shouts startling awake after having cold water chucked over us. I feel James moving away 'come on doll, we will be okay' I hear him say. Someone begins to say the activation words, everything slips away 'widow' they ask 'ready to comply'

Widows pov

'Kneel facing the wall hands behind your back' they ordered, I do what they say. I feel something attaching round my neck before I get dragged along to 'training'.   I'm led into an empty room being pushed to the floor, my hands get uncuffed but I still have the thing round my neck, I hear heavy footsteps approaching 'Stand up' the deep voice said 'fight' an agent ordered, I begin to fight the person. I thought I was doing well until they throw me against the wall, hitting my back hard. I feel a shock go through my neck 'stand up' a voice says, I stand up beginning to fight the person. I managed to beat them.

My arms suddenly get pulled behind my back, an arm around my neck, I'm unable to get out of their grasp. I twist in their arms, its winter. I begin to fight him, he throws punches hitting me everywhere, he pushes me to the floor, his left arm around my neck as his right hits my face. I'm struggling to breath, blackness overcomes me.

Buckys pov.

WAKE UP AND GET TO TRAINING' a voice shouts startling awake after having cold water chucked over us. I  move away 'come on doll, we will be okay' I tell Rose, I feel someone dragging me away. I'm led to the room with the chair, after being pushed into it, it wirrs excruciating pain goes through my head.

Winter pov

'Solider' they ask 'ready to comply'. 'You need to fight this person' they say showing me a picture of widow 'but that's my partner' I reply 'she needs to learn, your the one' they say 'you need to win, you can't let her win. Show her who's boss' they order 'yes sir' I reply. I'm lead into the training ring where I see her on the floor, walking over I pull her arms behind her back with one arm whilst with the other I place my hand round her neck. Twisting in my arms she begins to fight me, I throw punches at her pushing her to the floor my left hand goes round her neck as my right punches.

'Good job Soldier' they say pulling me away. 'Take him back, I'll bring widow later' one says before I'm lead back.

Buckys pov

I find myself laying on the cell floor, looking round I can't see Rose. Looking at my right hand I see scratches and cuts, my knuckles looking bruised. What happened? I don't even know what the time is. Suddenly the cell opens, looking up I see Rose being thrown in, landing on the floor. I move over to her where I see a big bruise forming on her neck. I look at my left hand to her neck and back again. I did that, I hurt her. I move away from her not wanting to hurt her again.

'Jamie?' I hear her quiet voice say, I turn to see her laying on the floor looking at me 'jamie' she says. I turn away, Rose come closer trying to climb into my lap. 'Don't Rose, please' I say looking away. I feel her hands on my face turning it to face her 'james' she says 'I hurt you Rose' I say looking down 'it wasnt you' she replies lifting my head 'but I still did it' I tell her 'Jamie I'm okay' she says before hugging me 'I love you Jamie' she says 'I love you too doll' I reply hugging her back.

Our hug is broken by a siren going off, I look to the door to see it unlocked. I stand up, pulling Rose up with me 'Rose we need to leave. This could be our only chance' I tell her 'James. I I' Rose replies looking at me, 'Rose I know you are scared I am too, but I will be with you always' I tell her 'Promise. James promise me' Rose says
'Rose I promise' I reply. I hold out my hand for her to take which she does before we run through the corridors to get a way out.

We were close to an exit, I could  hear guards shouting. 'JAMES!' I turn back to see a guard holding Rose with a gun to her head 'ROSE!!' I yell 'JAMES' Rose shouts back struggling in their grasp 'ROSE I WONT LEAVE YOU' I shout to her
'JAMES. GO WE BOTH WONT MAKE IT. GO FIND YOUR FRIEND' she shouts at me. Looking at Rose with tears in my eyes I see tears in hers touching my heart before pointing at her, I then run out of the base.

As I run, I run into someone falling to the floor, 'Bucky?' They ask looking up their face seems familiar but I'm not sure how, helping me up they place their hands on my shoulders 'bucky?' They say 'how?' They ask.

'Bang!'

I turn to see the base in flames, no please no. I collapse to the floor crying I've lost her, she gave her life for me. All I knew was her name. 'Rose, my doll. My friend, my everything'