Mission Failed

Winter soldiers pov

'Soldier, widow' a voice says 'ready to comply' we both reply. We are led to a room where the boss is waiting. 'Here's the target' he say showing us a picture, telling us what's required. We get loaded into a van to take up to the location. I look to my partner widow who's starting blankly, placing a hand on her leg she turns to face me 'all will be well' I tell her 'we won't fail' I add.

As soon as we are at the location we load out of the van with other agents. Widow headed to her location with a few agents, whilst the others were with me. It was going well we managed to get the job done

~~~~~~

We were called into the boss's office for the next job, to retrieve tech and information. Back in the van we went to the location. On arriving we climbed out with agents surrounding us, the building looked kind old and run down, an Ideal place to hide something.

Heading into the building we approach carefully, widow was keeping an eye out for any targets, I went into a room to retrieve the tech whilst the widow went into another to get the data, I go through the room collection everything we needed passing them to the agents, I went into the room where widow was in. 'Done' she says throwing a USB over her shoulder to me, which I catch. She looks round the room walking over to a cabinet with vials in, I look round to see no agents 'what are you doing?' I ask widow. She turn to face me holding the vials 'boss may find these useful' she replies holding the vials. 'Let go' I say grabbing her arm pulling her out of the room.  Although I care for her, I am her superior and she has to listen to me, but when their are no agent she's my equal.

We are pulled into bosses office. We are standing there I'm holding onto the widows arm 'mission report' he says I fill him in 'what is this' he snaps, 'tell him' I order widow tugging at her arm. 'Whilst collecting the data I saw these in a cabinet, sir. Though you might find this useful sir' she replies looking down. 'Look up when you are talking to me' he shouts at her, she lifts up her head. 'Take them to the chair' he orders the agents who grab hold of widow pulling her along. I follow with agents either side of me.

Buckys pov

I wake up in the cell, my head hurts looking round I wonder where Rose is. I sit on the floor looking at the door, just waiting.

Rose's pov

I wake up chained to a table unable to move, Where's James what happened?. I hear footsteps approaching room, people in lab coats approach me, a few of them have needles 'time to sleep widow' someone says as I slowly loose consciousness.

Agents pov

We got ordered to take the widow to the treatment room, chaining her to the table we step back as the doctors come in to begin the procedure. They give her something to make her sleep before inserting a tracker into her left leg and into her neck, the moved on to insert the liquid that was in the vial she picked up from the last mission. She begins to shake on the table before suddenly stopping as her veins go black.

'Take her away' the boss says, we take her away to a new cell. We sit and watch out side waiting for her to wake up.

Rose's pov

Uhhh, it hurts what happened, I move to sit up placing my hands on my head 'where am i' I groan 'widow' a voice says 'yeaahhh' I groan I feel so woosy 'time to train' a voice says opening the door, 'turn around hands behind your back', I follow what they say I feel something attaching to my wrist. I get dragged into a room, with agents in 'fight' he orders. This happens for a week, I don't know if James is okay.

Buckys pov

It's been a week since I last saw Rose, I've been in this cell,  it's dark and I hear the door to the cell open followed by movement and a thud. The door locks I hear footsteps steps walking away, there's quiet cries, 'doll?' I ask 'doll, is that you?' I asks 'james' a quiet voice says, I crawl over to her 'what happened?' I whisper 'I don't know' she replies 'let's get some sleep' i say.

Rose lays her head on my lap 'oh rose' I say quietly 'what happened' I don't fall asleep for a long while as I want to make sure she's okay.

I wake I the next morning on my back, Rose is laying ontop of me, I wrap my arms around her as she sleeps. 'Jamie' a quiet voice says 'rose, what happened?' I ask 'i don't know' she replies. 'Get up' a gruff voice says, we stand up and they begin to say words

Winters soldiers pov

'Follow' the guard says opening the door I begin to follow him out, looking back I see the widow stood there 'come on' I say gently pulling her arm, which she takes as an que to follow me.  We get led to the bosses office where he tells us our mission.

All was going well until I heard a crash from behind me, stopping what I was doing, I turn to see widow under a beam. The beam was crushing her leg and she hand rubble over her, she wasn't moving 'widow!' I shout running over 'winter the mission' she cries 'stuff the mission, I need to get you out' I say with tears moving the rubble of her 'winter go, I won't make it' she cries. 'Widow don't cry, I'll get you out and help' I say. 'Winter go' she says again 'I'll never leave you behind widow, I love you' I say 'winter' widow say slowly and quietly 'I.... l..lo... love. Yyyyy' she says, she didn't even finish what she was saying before passing out.

I begin to move the rubble and beam of her, 'widow please' I cry. Once the beam was off her and everything was clear I pick her up carrying her out to van, 'please help' I say climbing in. I feel something sharp in my neck causing me to pass out.

Hydra Agent pov

I'm sat at the van waiting for the winter solider and widow, when he comes our walking to the van carrying an unconscious widow 'please help' he says, another agent inserts a needle in his neck to put him asleep. We look at the widow trying to work out what happened 'we need medical on arrival, the widows injured.

Winter soldier's pov

I wake up in the chair 'mission report'  boss says sitting in front of me, 'mission report now' he says before hitting me 'mission failed' I reply 'widow injured' I say. 'How did she get injured?' He asks, I try to remember what happened 'heard a crash, turned to see widow trapped under beam and rubble. Beam was ontop of left leg' I finish. Boss looks at me, 'wipe him then pushment' he says before standing up leaving the room, something comes down attaching to my head, then nothing

'widow!' I shout running over to widow who is trapped under a beam 'winter the mission' she cries 'stuff the mission, I need to get you out' I say with tears moving the rubble of her 'winter go, I won't make it' she cries. 'Widow don't cry, I'll get you out and help' I say. 'Winter go'