Cell

Buckys pov,

After rose falls asleep in my arms whilst we are talking I carry her up to her room before joining the other in the living space. I sit down on the couch when clint joins me 'thank you  Bucky' he says, I turn to face him 'thank you for looking out for Rose' he adds smiling 'that's okay Clint, I care so much for her.' I reply 'I'll do anything for her' I add. Steve and Nat also walk in joining us 'how is she?' Steve asks 'currently asleep' I reply. 'What happend?' Nat asks. 'All I'll say now is, she looked worse than when we first met, on par with..' I say before bursting into tears remember her accident involving her leg.

Some of the other join us, Sam, Wanda and Scott. Thors currently not on earth, Peters with his aunt. Tony walks in sitting in his seat. 'You will need to have her to have tests' tony says 'I know, just don't push her, you don't know what she's been through. Heck I don't even know everything.' I reply 'wait' Sam says butting into our conversation 'who are you talking about?' He asks 'Rose' I answer 'who's Rose?' He asks. 'Rose is buckys friend from hydra' Steve answers, 'the one he rescued from the mission' he adds.

On my way up to my room, I look into Rose's room to see her still asleep, she looks peaceful. I smile before closing the door heading to my room.

Rose's pov

I wake up suddenly. I look round the room, I don't know where I am, I lay back down to sleep but couldn't, I move to the floor nothing. I open the door look out before leaving. I run along the corridor reaching some stairs. I keep running till I reach a balcony stepping through the door I begin to climb down. I hear shouting behind me so I run, I need to get away, I can't be punished.

Buckys pov

I lay on my bed unable to sleep, I hear movement outside my door and what sounded like Rose's breathing. I open my door and follow her. She ends up on a balcony downstairs, I reach her as she climbs down the balcony 'Rose' I shout, she begins to run. I climb down after her 'rose'  I shout. I soon reach her, I reach for her arm. She turns to face me 'Let go off me' she shouts trying to fight me 'Rose it's me James' I say 'you safe'  I add.

'Let me go, I'll be good don't punish me' she shouts. I let go of her 'Rose' I say before doing our signal, she looks at me before collapsing to the floor crying. 'Oh doll' I say moving to the floor 'your safe Rose, I'm here. We are both free' I say hugging her. 'I'm sorry James' she says crying 'you have nothing to be sorry for' I reply hugging her. 'I'm scared James' she says wrapping her arms around me crying 'your safe doll, I'm here. I'll always be here for you' I say hugging her 'would you like to sleep with me?' I ask cautiously 'yes jamie' she says. 'Carry?' Rose asks 'sure doll, I'll always carry you if you would like' I reply smiling.

I stand up carrying Rose back inside, she soon falls asleep in my arms. As I approach her room Clint pops his head out of his room 'is everything okay?' He asks me 'I d.on't know' I reply 'rose is going to be with me tonight' I reply 'okay sleep well' he says 'I'll try' I reply smiling before heading into my room.

Once inside I lay Rose on my bed before climbing in myself. I wrap my arm over Rose falling asleep myself. I wake up to movement in the bed, I look to see Rose not in the bed. Looking to the floor I see Rose curled up by the wall, I slowly climb out and join her. 'Rose?' I ask she looks to me 'too soft?' I ask 'yeah' she replies. 'Can we cuddle?' She asks 'of course doll' I reply.

Laying by her we automatically get in the position we 'cuddled' together when we were in the cell at hyrda, Rose was laying into my chest, I had my back to the door like we always do, I kiss her forehead whispering our words 'I'm here, ill keep you safe' I say I notice her asleep 'I love you doll' I say kissing her forehead falling asleep myself.

Steve's pov

I wake up to movement in the corridor, I look out to see bucky entering his room with Rose, clint was also looking out of his room. 'Everything okay clint?' I ask 'he doesn't know' he replies. We both head back into our rooms, the next morning I head into buckys room to see the bed empty. Looking around I see two body's asleep cuddling by the wall, I can hear the gentle breathing indicating they are asleep.