Sick

Rose's pov

The past few days I haven't been feeling great, everyone's currently on a mission so I'm here with Pepper and Happy, Peter sometimes after school. I was laying on the sofa in the communal livingroom feeling drowsy 'rose?' I hear a voice say, I hear movement beside me 'Rose are you feeling okay?' I turn my head to see Peter 'heeeyyyyy peeettteee' I reply 'rose you don't look well' he says 'I'm fine' I reply lying 'Rose,' Peter say 'I'm just tired' I say. 'Promise me you will tell bucky when hes back and you will see bruce' Peter tells me 'yeah' I reply.

I sit up before swinging my legs off the sofa, 'I'm going to bed' I say standing up and leaving the room. I head up to mine and James's room entering via our living room which Steve surprised us with when we came home from visiting Mama with papa. I make it as far as the sofa before collapsing on it falling asleep.

Buckys pov

We have finally finished the mission and we are all boarding the jet to head home, 'how are you feeling pal?' Steve asks as he sits next to me 'I can't wait to see Rose again, I've missed her' I say. 'It's only been what? 4 days?' Sam asks 'well when you spent years together 24/7, you will miss them when your apart' I reply.

'Right everyone' Tony says 'we will have a quick debrief in the meeting room when we get back' he adds. By the time we make it back to the compound its 10.30pm and we all walk into the meeting room, by 11pm we all headed to our rooms. I walked along the corridor to mine and Rose's room with Clint, Steve and Nat , 'sleep well bucky' clint says 'you too clint' I reply smiling 'see you in the morning for a run?' Steve asks 'we will see' I reply before heading into our livingroom door.

I see Rose asleep on our sofa 'oh doll' I say softly before walking over to her. I pick her up and carry her into our room laying her down on our bed, I pull the covers over her before taking off my suit and climbing in myself.

~12pm~

Rose's pov

I wake up feeling like I am going to throw up, I find myself in bed with James' arm around me. I feel it coming up, I try to slip out of his arms running to the bathroom, I rush over to the toilet throwing up. I begin crying, but try to stay quiet as not to wake James. I feel alot worse than earlier, I don't know whats causing me to feel this ill as like James I have the serum in me.  I lean against the toilet as I begin to feel drowsy again, as I begin to fall asleep I start throwing up again.

'Doll?' I hear 'doll are you okay?' I hear James say

Buckys pov

I wake up to crying, I open my eyes to see Rose's side of our bed empty. Sitting up I rub my eyes, I look over to our bathroom where I see a shadow through the open door. I climb out of bed walking over I hear Rose. 'Doll?' I ask 'doll are you okay?' I add. 'Jamie' Rose replies crying. I hear her throwing up 'I'm just going to switch on the light' I tell her before switching on the bathroom light.

After switching on the light I see that Rose is pale and sweating, I notice she also has sick all over her clothes. 'Oh doll' I say crouching down beside her 'I'm sorry your feeling like this' I say rubbing her back. 'Jamie' Rose groans leaning against me, I reach over to our sink grabbing a cloth, running the cold water I hold it onto her forehead.

'I'm sorry Jamie' Rose cries 'what are you sorry for?' I ask 'waking you up' Rose replies crying before suddenly throwing up again, I rub her back 'Rose, I don't mind you waking me up'  I say rubbing her back kissing the top of her head.

'How are you feeling?' I ask after about 40 minuites 'better thanks' rose replies, 'let's get you changed' I say 'I'm tired james' Rose says leaning into my chest. 'I know doll, I know' I reply kissing her forehead. 'Do you want me to get you a tee of mine?' I ask 'yes please' Rose says, 'will you be okay if I just pop back into our room?' I ask 'I think so' rose replies quietly leaning against the toilet.