New place and training

Rose's pov

I wake up finding myself in a chair strapped in. A guy in a suit entered 'welcome home Widow' he says 'who the heck are you' I say causing him to slap me. 'Start it up, wipe her' he orders. This thing comes down and attaches to my head sending pain throughout my body. As this is happening there's a man walking round me saying words then nothing.

The winter widows pov

'Winter widow?' A voice says 'ready to comply' I reply 'time to train, follow me' he says 'yes sir' I reply. I feel them attach something to my neck before we leave, I follow him to the room to begin my training, everytime I fail I get punished, electric shocks, no food. I'm trained long hours of the day.

I've been taught how to use diffrent weapons, how to get data of computers, how to fight. Everyday it's constant, they tell me what a difference I will make to the world.

I have also been have lessons to speak diffrent languages as well. Although the punish me when I get the words wrong.

One day I'm in training with some of the agents, 'Widow?' A guard says. I turn to face him 'yes sir' I reply 'boss wants to see you' he replies. I follow him to the bosses office where he is sat behind a desk. 'Widow, I have a mission for you' he says 'you are to go under cover to an event where a weapon is being sold, your mission is to retrieve it and bring it back here. 'Yes sir' I reply, 'go get ready' he says before I get led away to where my suit is. Getting dressed I put on my mask and goggles before being lead to the van which has agents in who are also doing the mission.

'Get out' the lead says as the door opens 'Where's the wepon sir?' I ask '2nd level basement take out anyone in your way' he tells me 'yes sir' I reply. As they head in through the doors I enter the air-conditioning unit making my way through until I reach the level I needed. Slowly I remove the vent panel sliding out into the corridor 'made it to the level sir' I say through the coms. 'Well done widow. You need go right, left, right again and it will be in the room at the end of the corridor' he tells me 'message recived sir' I reply.

I follow his instructions reaching the room, there's a key pad by the door, I can't work out how to get the door open 'sir?' I ask through the coms 'yes widow' he says sounding angry 'I can't get in the room' I reply 'what do you mean you can't get in the room' he shouts 'there's a key pad sir' I stutter 'well get on with it' he shouts 'I can't sir' I reply 'stay there, I'm on my way' he says

Agent Jose's pov

I was leading the mission where myself and other agents were attending an event whilst the winter widow was to get the weapon which was being held in one of the basement levels.

Get out' I tell the winter widow as the door opens 'Where's the wepon sir?' She asks '2nd level basement take out anyone in your way' I tell her 'yes sir' she reply. As we head in through the doors she enters the air-conditioning unit making her way through until she reach the level. 'made it to the level sir' the winter widow says through the coms. 'Well done widow. You need go right, left, right again and it will be in the room at the end of the corridor' I tell her 'message recived sir' she replies.

'sir?' I hear her voice ask through the coms 'yes widow' I reply angrily 'I can't get in the room' she replies 'what do you mean you can't get in the room' I shout 'there's a key pad sir' I hear her stutter 'well get on with it' I shouts 'I can't sir' the winter widow replies 'stay there, I'm on my way' I tell her.

'Everything okay Jose?' Agent Will asks me 'no' I reply 'the winter widow at the keypad and can't get in. I'm going to have to go to help her' I say. I leave the room we were in making my way to the basement level where she was.

I work on the keypad and the door opens 'get in there and get the weapon' I order her, shoving her into the room watching as she falls to the floor. 'Get up widow' I shout 'yes sir' she replies getting up, I watch as she walks round the room towards the weapon. Picking it up she walks back over to me 'here you are sir'