Chained and broken

Winters pov

It's unusual quiet, all I can hear is widows breathing. Like normal she's curled up in the corner of the cell, I'm sat with my back to the wall in the cell looking out towards the door of our cell, occasionally I look down checking she is okay. It's been a while since we have had food, when we do It's not much. 

I didn't realise I fell asleep when my attention is drawn to footsteps approaching our cell. My head snaps up to see an agent carrying a small tray, he opened the door pushing in the tray before locking it again and walking away.

I stand up walking to the tray I pick it up to carry it back over to widow. 'Widow' I say softly, she turns looking at me 'foods here, please eat' I say softly 'what about you winter?' She asks me 'ill be fine, you need it more than me' I tell her. Yes I needed to eat but I'm beginning to see her ribs due to not being given food much, if we are lucky it's once a week but only then it's one tray between us. She looks at me 'I'm fine widow' I tell her, she begins to eat what's on the tray.

'Widow' a guard says, I watch as she stands up. 'Kneel facing the wall, hands behind your back' he say. I stand to the side watching her movements, the door opens and they enter, placing handcuffs on her hands and something round her neck. 'Move' he orders, she struggles to stand. I want to go help but I know I will get punished if I do, as widow stand she looks at me 'ill be okay' she mouths before getting dragged out of the room.

Widows pov.

'Widow' I hear winter say from behind me, I turn to see him sat against the wall. 'foods here, please eat' he says softly 'what about you winter?' I ask him 'ill be fine, you need it more than me' winter replies. I look at him 'I'm fine widow' he tells me, so i begin to eat what's on the tray.

'Widow' a guard says, I stand up. 'Kneel facing the wall, hands behind your back' he say.  I kneel down facing the wall with my hands behind my back, I hear the door open and footsteps approaching. They place handcuffs on my hands and something round my neck. 'Move' he orders, I struggles to stand as I stand I look at winter 'ill be okay' I mouth before getting dragged out of the room. 

'Move it' the guard says pushing something into my back, I'm taken into the room with the chair. They remove the hand cuffs before pushing me towards the chair 'sit' they order. I do as they say before they strap me into it, they move closer removing the thing round my neck.

I hear the matchine beginning to wirr, they place a mouth guard in before things attach to my head, the pain is so intense and painful. An agent begins to speak words 'widow' he says 'ready to comply' I reply. I'm lead to the bosses office 'widow, you have a new mission' he says 'you will be attending a gala with Smith here' he says pointing to the agent. He continues to tell me what I have to do, 'your dress will be in your hotel room, your name for this mission is Amelia. Smith will take you now, you know the punishment for a fail mission' boss says 'yes sir' I reply.

'Come on Amelia' Smith says pulling me along 'yes sir' I reply. He leads me to a car opening the door 'get in and belt up' he tells me. I follow his orders as he walks round to the driver side before he climbs in.

We soon reach the hotel, climbing out he opens my door holding out a hand 'let's check in Amelia' he says. 'Yes sir' I say quietly 'its rich, love' he says pulling my arm. I follow rich into the hotel he places an arm around my waist. 'Hello welcome to plaza Hotel. Are you here to check in?' The receptionist asks 'yes we are, it's Smith' he says showing the booking details. 'Here you are, enjoy your stay' she says passing a key card over. 'Come on love, let's check out the room' Rich says guiding me to the lifts up to out room.

'Wait here' Rich says leading me into the bedroom, I sit on the bed looking out of the window as rich leaves the room. I can hear him on the phone talking in the living space of our room.