Surgery

Docs pov

The agents come rushing in with a stretcher with an unconscious widow 'what happened?' I ask 'winter soldier says she got trapped under a beam' the agent says. I do some test which show that her left leg is badly damaged beyond repair, 'we need a leg made' I say to the agent. 'Make it like the soldiers with the star' i add. Whilst they go off to sort the leg, my team and I prepare for the surgery, we make sure she's asleep as it will be a long process and will be a few hours.

We begin with cleaning and stitching the cuts, once the new legs ready we begin with removing the damaged leg, we fit what's needed for the leg before attaching it.

Once surgery's finished we move her into a room with a bed, there's one of my team and a guard watching at all times.

Winter soldiers pov

I wake up in the cell that I share with widow, looking round I see she's not in here, 'Where's my partner' I demand to the guard standing outside, 'Where's my widow' I demand again. Something inside me knows something has happened 'I want to see my partner' I demand to the guard.

'The soldier is demanding to see his partner' I hear him radio to someone. Soon I hear footsteps and see its the boss 'I hear someone is making demand' he say glaring at me 'I want to see my partner' I reply. Boss looks to the guard' take him to her' he said then he whispered something else. I'm led along corridors to what looked like a medical wing. He stops outside of a room 'there's you partner' he says. Widow was laying on a bed in the middle of the room. Her left leg had gone and in its place was a metal one like my arm

I fell asleep by her holding her hand 'winter?' I heard her say quietly 'widow' I reply smiling at her 'I was so worried' I add kissing her forehead 'winter what happened?' She asked 'you got trapped under a beam' I say 'I'm sorry widow' I add laying my head on her bed 'what are you sorry for?' She asks 'they had to remove your leg' I tell her.

'Soldat' a guard says 'time to leave' they tell me, 'Winter' widow says I turn to face her 'Stay Safe' she add 'I will Liybimaya, I love you' I tell her going over to her placing a kiss on her forehead. After moving away I get dragged back to our cell, getting shoved in and the door being locked.

Widows pov

Waking up looking at a white ceiling I hear quiet beeps, I feel a hand holding mine. Looking over I see Winter, 'winter?' I ask he looks at me 'widow' he replies Smiling. I was so worried' he says kissing my forehead 'winter what happened?' I ask him 'you got trapped under a beam' Winter says 'I'm sorry widow' he adds laying his head on the bed 'what are you sorry for?' I ask 'they had to remove your leg' winter tells me.

'Soldat' a voice says 'time to leave' they add 'Winter' I say he turns to face me 'Stay Safe' I add 'I will Liybimaya, I love you' winter tells placing a kiss on my forehead. I hear his footsteps as he walks away, slowly falling asleep.

Waking up occasionally I find them doing tests and checks, I look round to find I'm attached to something, 'fluids' they tell me. A few days later I get helped out of the bed 'time to try walking' they tell me. As they put me in a chair moving me to a diffrent room with bars and equipment in.  They help me to stand, walking holding onto the bars and after a few weeks walking like normal.

Buckys pov

I don't know how long it has been since I last saw Rose, I'm worried and scared. I hope she's okay I miss her so much.

I hear guards aproach the cell, saying the words I loose all control of my mind

Winters pov

'Soldier' a voice say 'stand facing the wall arms behind your back' they say. I follow their orders as I feel cuffs on my wrists, I get dragged into the room with the chair, being placed in the chair restraints attach to my arms and the matchine wurrs with things attaching to my head.

I get dragged out of the chair to the bosses office, 'you have a mission solider' he says. I listen to my orders completing them with ease.

Buckys pov

Waking up I find I'm back in the cell, looking around it still empty. I look at my body to find I'm covered in bruises, I can't cope in here I need to get us both out. Laying down I soon fall asleep, my arms missing the feeling of Rose in them, feeling her heart beating as I lay my head on her chest.

I get woken up by movement, the cell door opening and closing, the sound of metal scraping along the cell floor. Rolling over I find Rose laying the other side of our cell facing the wall. 'Rose?' I ask, 'Jamie?' She asks 'I'm here doll' I tell her 'would you like a 'cuddle' doll?' I ask 'yes' she replies quietly. I carefully move over to her, pulling her close I feel her left leg feels diffrent. 'What happened doll?' I ask quietly. We both fall asleep in each others arms, I feel complete again with Rose.

'widow!' I shout running over to widow who is trapped under a beam 'winter the mission' she cries 'stuff the mission, I need to get you out' I say with tears moving the rubble of her 'winter go, I won't make it' she cries. 'Widow don't cry, I'll get you out and help' I say. 'Winter go'

I shoot awake a memory from a mission I see Rose laying beside me suddenly she shoots awake crying 'winter' she cries. 'Doll' I say softly, turning to face me I see her tears and how scared she was 'it was' she says touching her leg, 'oh doll. Me too' I say pulling her in for a hug 'I'm so sorry doll' I say kissing the top of her head as she hugs me 'it's not your fault you got me out' Rose says.